SaltCritters.com

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:eek::o:bowdown::wub::happydance: Pretty much explains it.

Looks like you and Will have been making some amazing progress. Can't wait!!!

Good luck with the move tomorrow.

-Adam

Working on new drivers so we can power the units with more LED's. So far just the 24. Its SO cool :) Adam I know you are way to excited now!

-Dave

P.S - Thanks again Will

The move went well! So far so good. I was able to replace the sand bed and do a few other odd's and end's so I am very happy. The stand turned out just how I liked it.

I was able to score a couple frags today at a frag swap...

20+ eyes of WM and a few Tubs True Blues. :D

Stand ( not finished but its looking just how I imagined it! )

IMG_5095.jpg

WM

IMG_5096.jpg

Tubs

IMG_5097.jpg

-Dave

Some photo's for everyone. Some corals darkened up a little but for the most part I cant complain. With this weekend being the first in a while were I can relax and do some odds and ends to the tank I should have some new stuff for next week :)

The middle tank is going to be a mangrove/seagrass biotope. I will have a pair of Bangaii cardinals and try and breed them. I will also have a long spine urchin for the small babies. The entire tank will be lit by spotlights with different spectrum's for each macro/coral in there. This is the tank I am most excited about.

Efflo

IMG_5104.jpg

Slimer

IMG_5103.jpg

Setosa/Purple Tip

IMG_5102.jpg

War Coral

IMG_5100.jpg

Chalice Garden

IMG_5099.jpg

FTS

IMG_5109.jpg

Keep it simple

IMG_5105.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

-Dave

Rehype - I will be keeping the T5's over this tank. With it only running 96w I cant really save that much from switching to LED's on this one. Plus my corals are all so used to it.

Some new eye candy. I got bored :) I really need to move around some of the frags on the sand bed. I am trading a frag of WM for a frag of Grape WM today too!

The Foothills

IMG_5152.jpg

Eye of the Tiger

IMG_5166.jpg

Peek-A-Boo

IMG_5167.jpg

My Ocean

IMG_5113.jpg

Enjoy!

-Dave

Thanks animal. I hope to have this tank if not the entire setup a TOTM soon!

I'll be switching over to the ESV 4 part salt next week. I am really excited to see how this works.

-Dave

animalmaster6

I hope that's possible. Your entire bookshelf as TOTM! That would be sweet!!! omgomgomg

Definetly let us know how it goes with the salt. I'm trying to find the best salt decision for the 125g.

Superb as always Dave.

Where did you end up placing the Green Acro that I sent you a couple months back? Is it in the lower left-hand side?

Thanks Adam. Yep behind the birdnest. Its basing out but still not branching. I'm sure in the next few months it will take off.

-Dave

Thanks Adam. Yep behind the birdnest. Its basing out but still not branching. I'm sure in the next few months it will take off.

-Dave

Awesome. It took mine a bit to get a good firm base and then it just exploded with branching growth from there. Can't wait to see your piece take off!!

Archived