ReefCleaners.org

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

Sorry dave. Was reading through the thread and thought I saw you where moving them into the new tank.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but I will have more :D

I am thinking of buying a ADA tank to test my lights out. Who knows. Mini Darts, minimum rock, inverts, 2-3 corals, LED, LED controller.... hmmmmmmm

Dave, where did you find information about those Mini Darts? I've barely been able to find anything about them at all.

Honestly its a "new" fish to trade. Not many people have much info and its only here and there that you see stuff.

Like the Apogon Parvlus ( Red Spot Cardinals ), there were only a handful of people to try them out and now they are huge!

-Dave

My main concern is their max size. If they stay within 1.5" I could probably handle a group of 4 plus one other small fish in my tank, but since it's rimless I'm worried about them carpet surfing since I know how skittish dartfish can be.

dosent ada make a lid that retains the clean look but keeps the fish in. minidarts would look great in that tank vic.

dave have the mini's kept there weight up?

Vic - I honestly think they would be fine. The only reason they would jump is being scared. With a group it should be ok.

Bitts - One has disappeared but it did that the first few days. So far so good but whos knows. I have been VERY busy so I have only been feeding them 2-3 times.

-Dave

I'm going to go for it then. Now I just need to catch my 6-line first.

Are you going to the frag swap in Wilmington on May 1st?

I dont think so. I have been so busy with things and I am moving in a month. Ugh!

Let me figure something out.

-Dave

Haha I know how that is. We're about to build a home and I've been so busy for the past month getting documents prepped for the mortgage company that I'm about to die. Then 4 months from now we have to move. Such a hassle.

:P

Well guys I found a new place! My girlfriend and I will be moving before June in a really nice condo next to our downtown. Best part is the tank will have a REALLY nice spot to go! :D

-Dave

No FTS yet....

But a few new pictures :)

My new frag of Tyree Pink WM

IMG_4927-vi.jpg

EME

IMG_4926-vi.jpg

Green Machines

IMG_4934-vi.jpg

-Dave

wow dude f you those are the nicest corals ever... i really envy you way too much

Man, these dimensions are amazing!! Is it alright if I use them? I actually made them up but then I saw your sweet tank and the dimensions!

Hey Dave, Nice tank man!!! Hey quick question..What team and league did you play for? I played for Fuse a D2 NPPL/USPL team up to last year. I had to quit because It was taking to much time and money away. I miss playing but now I get to spend my money on my tank. Paintball was a great time, I just got tired of spending all that time and money and never winning. We tried everything. We even praticed against pro teams: Indianapolis Mutiny, Avalanche, and Chicago Legend. Just seemed that when we got to the tournament we would lose our composure and play way worse then we practiced. After some team drama it burnt me out and my competitiveness got the best of me, I can't stand losing. So I quit or maybe lets just call it a long break.....

Keep up the good work man.

Thanks guys! The WM will be looking great once I get it mounted too.

kimble - I played for Baltimore Trauma, Image, Aftermath, Moscow Phoenix and a couple other teams. I've been around for quite some time. Sorry to hear that you had to quit do to the team being drama filled. This is the first year I have not played so its tuff!

-Dave

New chalice frags look amazing Dave. Do you still have all of the one that you got for the local growout or are these new additions?

Archived