Cultivated Reef

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

Wombat - Thanks! I cant wait to get more in. How are yours doing?

Giga - :P

Adam - Just wait. Hopefully this week I'll have some new stuff.

PIPS - Just keep checking this thread and my signature. I should have my site going this week!

David - thanks buddy!

animal - You need to get some mini darts ;)

-Dave

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
animal - You need to get some mini darts ;)

-Dave

They would fit perfect with my nano theme, I worried the two tangs (peaceful but big) would scare them though.

Also they are hard to feed correct?

Uhuru - Thanks man! I should be picking up the housing today.

animal - They are a little skidish but I dont think it would be a problem.

How about Life last night! It had some great footage.

-Dave

Sweet pics of your eel feeding. BTW, what type of anemone is that in the first few frames when the eel slides out to find the food? Reason I ask, I just got one of those on a trade from a friend. Thanks.

Deleted User 6

Nice looking darts - they're fatter than the ones I saw at my LFS. I'm glad I didn't get them now that I see yours, lol. What did you pay for them? My LFS wanted $25 each. Sounds like you got them special ordered from Quality M, right?

Koop - Its actually a duncan. When its fully expanded it can look like an anemone.

Dhaut - My buddy works at the LFS so I can them for a little cheaper. Thank god! So far I have been feeding them 5-7 times a day with frozen cyclo and they are looking ok. I dont think they will ever have very full bellies.

Spanko - Thanks! I REALLY like them too

-Dave

dave the minidarts are incredable, but you sure your not just posting pics of neon tetras. :P ducks :ninja:

anyway was meaning to ask you about how the leds are going.

How about Life last night! It had some great footage.

Spectacular!! Not turning this into a religious discussion, but man, watching that show and seeing the diversity and ingenuity of these creatures, I personally can't help but watch and think "there has GOT to be a higher being in all of this." The leading episode last night, Birds, was pretty amazing as well. Just not as cool as the deep sea creatures.

Bitts - Did you see the video from the page before. Check it out!

Adam - I thought the vulture that dropped the bones was amazing and the house decorator bird.

-Dave

Yeah that vid was why I was asking. Well that & there was a pic of some of your work in the diy forum. Want to say impressive.

Adam - I thought the vulture that dropped the bones was amazing and the house decorator bird.

Exactly!! What's even more amazing to me is the dedication, time, and patience the photography/cinematography crew puts into each couple of minutes segment.

Exactly!! What's even more amazing to me is the dedication, time, and patience the photography/cinematography crew puts into each couple of minutes segment.

This is why I watch, the cinematography blows me away.

Those darts are beyond awesome.

Thanks Vic. I really want to add 10-15 more. Your tank would be perfect for them!

The new stand should be finished early next week. I will be moving in June so this should be perfect!

GO DUKE!

-Dave

Next time I order them I will let you know. I could get him to order them for "me" and you could stop by my house. You would need to come by the same day though.

Let me know what you think.

-Dave

All four are still alive! Eating great now. I do believe I am going to have to order more of these little guys!

-Dave

Bitts - I have not had the red spots for quite some time. My last one died two three months ago. I do plan on trying them out again with the new tank.

-Dave

Archived