Cultivated Reef

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

One Year Pictures

I cant believe that it has been one year already. With a few minor hick-ups things have been going great. My setosa has started to graft and looks really wild. Moved a few things around and really like the outcome. Anyways here are some pictures!

Chemical Warfare

topdown1-vi.jpg

Wheres Waldo?

topdown2-vi.jpg

Tree House

acrocrab-vi.jpg

acrocrab2-vi.jpg

Grafting Setosa

setosagraft-vi.jpg

Fts

fts36-vi.jpg

Yahoo!

-Dave

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Year Pictures

I cant believe that it has been one year already. With a few minor hick-ups things have been going great. My setosa has started to graft and looks really wild. Moved a few things around and really like the outcome.

looks great, dave. truly something to work toward.

you planning on fragging any of that blue+pink-polyp cap any time soon? it would go swimmingly next to my green+blue-polyp cap... :D

Only during feeding and water changes. He hides in the Hawkins and Setosa daily. I love small inverts and fish, not sure what it is...

I also built my friend a standard 24 LED unit. No housing or anything but man is it bright. I have finalized my controller for the LED unit and should be finished here soon! :)

-Dave

Great shot Dave....gotta love the small fish.

Can't wait to see and hear about the controller. Any pictures of the bare unit you made for your friend?

-Adam

wow dave the tank looks amazing. congrats on the year mark.

after doing the led biuld will you do one for your self do you think?

Bitts - Oh yea, I have a few for myself :)

I just ordered my first two prototype controller boards!

To fill people in...

I have been building a LED controller for ~2-3 months. It will be able to control 24 LEDs, have a OLED screen, able to work with DIY builds, USB support. I am offering cloud simulation, Tstorms, dusk, dawn, and all the cool stuff. All under the users control by hooking up to a PC and loading it however you want. I'll post more details later :D

-Dave

Archived