Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Plainrt's breeder build.Version 2.The waste of good water

plainrt

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well got a few new frags and moved some things around again.Everything is going real well and my new blue sided fairy wrasse is always out and about.Still no signs of the chromis picking on each other.Will see how long that last

100_1143.jpg

100_1145.jpg

100_1147.jpg

100_1146.jpg

reefman225gal

Looks great!! I really like the cave, and over all your rock work..well, It rocks B) I looked up your wrasse and yeah, It is a Cirrhilabrus solorensis.

thanks.im pretty sure its a Cirrhilabrus cyanopleura.Its good to see another local on here.Are you on wisconsin reef by any chance?I got the wrasse from the feedbag in grafton.Great place if never been there.

Like the tank a lot, I don't see the corals i gave you tho! please tell me everything made it!!!

All doing well and in new pics. that frogspawn worked perfect to fill in the valley as i wanted.

thanks again and hope my old biocube works for you.Did you check it out in my sig to see how was when running?

i am wondering about how the chromis are doing too. =/

Started with 5 and still all doing well.Have not seen them pick on each other yet.They dont stay together as much as i was thinking would though.The color of them is what i really like about them. :}

Very Nice !

thanks alot :}

gulfsurfer101

Hey man that tank looks nice. I didn't even know they made 30br till lately. Yours looks killer.

reefman225gal
thanks.im pretty sure its a Cirrhilabrus cyanopleura.Its good to see another local on here.Are you on wisconsin reef by any chance?I got the wrasse from the feedbag in grafton.Great place if never been there.

I stand corrected on the wrasse Id. and this is the first I heard of Wisconsin reef I gotta check it out thanks. I'm going to keep feedbag in mind also, and once again your tank is looking great!

such a sweet tank,

im glad u stuck with it and you're finally happy!

keep it up!

thanks im glad too.

Hey man that tank looks nice. I didn't even know they made 30br till lately. Yours looks killer.

Thanks. Yeah i didnt know till saw a local with one and had to get one lol.I love the height of it.Its so nice to work in and makes feeding my lps a piece of cake.

I stand corrected on the wrasse Id. and this is the first I heard of Wisconsin reef I gotta check it out thanks. I'm going to keep feedbag in mind also, and once again your tank is looking great!

check them both out.Wisconsin reef for most part is all milwaukee people.Feedbag has great prices on all the saltwater stuff compared to other stores down that way.Oh and the frag tanks have sweet lights over them.I try to buy from them now all the time.

Thunderstruck34

whew...good to hear everything made it and is doin well. The biocube...well what can i say? My gf loves it! It's the perfect size for her room too. Just transfered everything from her 6.6 gallon sat and let everything settle...added a yellow clown goby and so far so good. It's really got her interest so hopefully that means more of a leash on saltwater stuff. btw your tank looks awesome you have a lot of nice variety of colors and everything fills in so nicely.

whew...good to hear everything made it and is doin well. The biocube...well what can i say? My gf loves it! It's the perfect size for her room too. Just transfered everything from her 6.6 gallon sat and let everything settle...added a yellow clown goby and so far so good. It's really got her interest so hopefully that means more of a leash on saltwater stuff. btw your tank looks awesome you have a lot of nice variety of colors and everything fills in so nicely.

Im glad she likes it.It will be very easy for her to keep up with.Really couldnt have been any easier for me and got be hooked on this stuff.When she gets it all up and going should get some pics up on here.I wish i could get my other half into it more.I think she thinks im nuts for all the time and money i spend on this hobby..........lol maybe she is right though

thanks again

Thunderstruck34

I'll take some pics of it tonight... i know what you mean, my brother and his fiance are in the same boat... hmm did you try adding something pink or dainty? works like a charm for me.

I'll take some pics of it tonight... i know what you mean, my brother and his fiance are in the same boat... hmm did you try adding something pink or dainty? works like a charm for me.

Lol i brought home the wrasse in a paper bag and gave it to her and said it was for her :} she said thanks atleast i guess lol

Gorgeous tank! The aquascape is killer!

thanks. I love the scape except too many places for fish to hide lol.I woke up in morning today and took look at tank not to be able to find my wrasse or 4 chromis anywhere.I looked for like 5 min and couldnt see a sign of them.I was worried all day at work but when got home they were all swimming around :}

Paleoreef103

Wow, this is a great tank. It's great to see some great tanks in Wisconsin (not there anymore, but that's where I was born and raised).

Wow, this is a great tank. It's great to see some great tanks in Wisconsin (not there anymore, but that's where I was born and raised).

Thanks.I have found alot of good locals to get nice frags from.Alot of my corals are from locals and not to much is from online vendors.Good old wisconsin lol

Looks awesome! I like the bulb combo you are using..what is it?

thanks alot.Im running a 4x39 tek fixture with the bulb combo as below.I stole the bulb combo from gobyinpeace.If have seen his pics that is really how bright the colors are as i have seen his tank in person.My pics suck big time and dont do justice lol.

1 x 39W 6500K Daylight T5 HO Fluorescent by General Electric

1 x 39W 12000K Aquablue Special T5 HO Fluorescent by ATI

1 x 39W Blue Plus T5 HO Fluorescent by ATI

1 x 39W Super Actinic T5 HO Fluorescent by UV Lighting

just a few recent pics.getting some color on new rock and starting to see some growth on somethings in here now.Will see now how long can make it with this bioload before i think about a skimmer or anything of that nature.All chromis still alive and doing well yet also.

FTS

100_1151.jpg

CLOWNS CHASING STUPID CHROMIS OUT OF THE CAVE

100_1154.jpg

BIG OLD MR PISTOL LOOKING FOR SOME MORE CUC FOR DINNER.Notice all the shells by his den :}

100_1157.jpg

Thunderstruck34

holy balls...im jealous of your tank man...where did you get that sweet purple anthelia and frogspawn??? ha! looking really good tho...I finally figured out how to post pictures that aren't super tiny so after a long wait here is a pic of the BC.post-42262-1240208254_thumb.jpg

Archived