Cultivated Reef

Plainrt's breeder build.Version 2.The waste of good water

plainrt

Going to miss this beautiful tank! Always loved the variety of acans you had in there!

yep went to a new hqi 29 gal biocube for now.Hopefully have some decent corals left when all said and done.Im just gonna start collecting parts now for a big build this winter................... ;)

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least you are still in the hobby and we can ooo and awww over the next tank. I know it will be bigger and better than your last. (even though that's hard to beat)

Goodluck

Jon

still gonna be around and dont plan on going anywhere.I dont think the cube will be able to live up to how well the breeder tank was.Next tank wont be nano though........On another note i dropped off the last of my corals in a locals tank today to give them a chance.They were just at war in the cube being so pissed off from the crash.New thread for the cube is coming soon...............

redkneecoral

Man that bites hard, our tank was definately an extreme looking tank. I love it

Actaully i wasaiming to get my tank as colorful as that one

Sorry to hear that bro.

sorry to hear :(

was def one of my faves

I agree, but was my most fav.

I will top this tank one day...........This winter will bring something much better and atleast 3 times the size.For now though i will have the biocube filling up with select corals.

Archived