Coral Vue Hydros

Plainrt's breeder build.Version 2.The waste of good water

plainrt

So i did a little rescape like 2 weeks ago to get rid of some more weeds to make room for my growing acans.Other then that tank is doing ok but some things still coming back from the little crash.Tank just hasnt been as stable since.Pics taken 6-4-10

100_2262.jpg

100_2265.jpg

100_2261.jpg

100_2267.jpg

100_2258.jpg

100_2266.jpg

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thunderstruck34

hey love your tank as always. I just noticed you had some snowflake cloves, what are your thoughts on them? easy? fast growing?

hey love your tank as always. I just noticed you had some snowflake cloves, what are your thoughts on them? easy? fast growing?

i ripped out all the cloves except the blue cloves as they spread way to fast and they bother zoas and palys alot.I would never add them again to a tank.Another leason learned.

redkneecoral

Your tank is more beautiful now and i hadn't seen it in a long while. those acans are HUGE and looking so good and fat.

You definately have the best looking tank and full of so much color.

awesome

Bah.

This tank sucks so much I wanna come steal it.

I agree, and what time do you go to bed again hehe

Your tank is more beautiful now and i hadn't seen it in a long while. those acans are HUGE and looking so good and fat.

You definately have the best looking tank and full of so much color.

awesome

I agree, and what time do you go to bed again hehe

Lol thanks.Tank has come along very well and im honestly pretty happy with it for what it is.I need to find somone with a good cam one day to catch the true colors as they are ten times better in person.........

redkneecoral

I know what you mean, tanks always looks better in person, unless you have a darn good camera

• 3 weeks later...

Tank has crashed and was taken down and parted and whats left is now in a hqi biocube.Hopefully i can find it in me to build up my stock again one day but right now hurts to bad to even think about tanks :{

thanks people for watching this build.I had my fun with it but was time to move on after the crash.

Oh NO!!! :(:grouphug:

Do you know what caused the crash?

I have a good idea but would rather not point fingers at dirty fingers lol...............It wasnt a complete loss yet.There is a death toll but hopefully levels out soon and things stop rotting away.Oh and no fish deaths other then my potters which i think hard a heart attack in transfer while in bin.When things get stable i will start a build thread for the hqi biocube setup that i can hopefully make as nice as my old tanks.......

wow im really sorry to hear that..tank was one of my faves.hang in there!

thanks your tank is one of mine also.Your scape is something like i always wanted in a shallow tank.

Time for a new tank!!! :D I am truly sorry to hear about the crash, but you will make it through. I know nothing makes me happier than a new tank.

Archived