inTank Media Baskets

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

Thanks man, it's very frustrating. But the tank is only 3 months old so all the kinks are getting worked out.

Buds- I'm gonna start cleaning in about an hour.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reefman225gal
Pics up later tonight most likely tomorrow since everything will prob be pissed off.

I think taking pics when things are pissed, is a good way to show before and after comparison. Just a thought.

I think taking pics when things are pissed, is a good way to show before and after comparison. Just a thought.

Yea it would have been good too bad after 4 hours I was too pissed off to take pics.

how is everything going?

I just finished everything it looks better than it was, I added more rock for height. Still need to do a little more scaping tomorrow but I will post pics tomorrow.

how in the world did you find more room :happy:

Seriously huh, I added a couple more rocks for some height, added a small ricordea island rock that looks pretty sweet. I cut a blue ric in 2 so Ill be trading that when it heals up.

What did I miss? I don't look at your thread for 24 hours and there's three new pages of material. :huh:

I had a few spots with cyano and gha building up so I gave the tank a 50% water change, a good 4 hour cleaning and a new scape. We will see how everything is doing in a couple hours. The lights havent turned on just yet.

I hate the cyano, saying this the orange lipped conch is doing a good job, i guess as i had no burying snails he is having a feast so isn't moving round too much, so i just move him daily to show him there is food elsewhere. I think he's getting the idea now :) I can't wait to see the tank with more scape. How have you arrange the coral in terms of colour, i'd be tempted to do a colour wheel/chart lol

No the frags are color coordinated but that would be kinda cool. I do however have a ricordea section and then the rest is all of the zoas and palys. I cant seem to find a couple of the frags from the cleaning last night <_< Im pretty upset. I have moved a couple frags to my parents 75 in hopes that they would grow faster, maybe I put some over there and forgot I did.

haha yea. I know for a fact that the ricordea I cant find isnt in the big tank, so :huh: thats how I look now lol.

sweet!!! what are the reasons for the magnets on the frags? sort of like a frag rack?

Yea kinda like a frag rack, but it just gives me more room around the rock and throughout the tank.

holy cow man. and lol at the frags on the glass

Thank you. I think it looks good, innovative imo :haha: just kidding but it helps with space.

holy cow man. and lol at the frags on the glass

ya gotta do what ya gotta do ;)

----

this is the coolest zoa/paly/ric garden evarr!!! :lol:

ya gotta do what ya gotta do ;)

----

this is the coolest zoa/paly/ric garden evarr!!! :lol:

Thank you very much, I truly appreciate it. Im very happy to see my ideas coming alive.

will zoas grow on the wall? if so that will be cool to have a zoa garden on the glass

Yea the zoas will definitely grow and should spread on the glass. Just like gsp does. I think the back and sides covered in zoas would look insane.

Archived