ReefCleaners.org

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

Thank you very much, I got rid of the 20 watt light and upgraded to the Nova Extreme 2 X 18 watt T5 fixture. The coral is loving the extra light.

oh cool i bet lol

do u think the 20w will be enough?

or 2 for a total of 40watts ?

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 watt should be ok for survival, 40 watts will be great and they will definitely grow which is always nice.

So I just got the two frags I got tonight acclimated and mounted. They arent open but now we can play:

Guess that frag!!!

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

I wish buddy :( I actually have one of the frags in my avatar and the other is a really common zoa. But I am getting lunar eclipse, nice size frag of AOG, Devils Armor and Jokers. Hopefully a couple others.

Nice man, what did you get?

No names, some red ones which appear to be a fluro pink under my lighting, they have orangy lashes too. Then a pink with a grey eye and outline with grey lashes with pink tips, and solid baby pink ones. Pics on my thread. Though they are camera pics, so they suck a bit. Are your darth mauls anything like the vivid ones? I was on their site earlier, looking for international shipping haha. Their mauls are awesome. I am looking at saving to make a trip to the us in the autumn will def be bringing a shed loads of corals home in my luggage, will declare them and pay tax, really want some nice carribean stuff though after looking online all the time. I'm going to a big shop on sat, its a 2 hour journey but a guy from a diff forum has offered to drive so thought i may as well go with him.

el fabuloso
The new additions looks good man. When is your cousin coming in again? And have you talked to fab?

Yes, we're clear. He did mention something about me getting someone's first born in return though. Not sure what that was all about but I'll start baby-proofing my pico. Hopefully it won't mind sharing the tank with a damsel. :ninja:

Frags are not for sale yet, and I dont have green armageddons, thats baseballman that has them

oh sad and i know their baseballmans but i was woundering what they look like.

Yes, we're clear. He did mention something about me getting someone's first born in return though. Not sure what that was all about but I'll start baby-proofing my pico. Hopefully it won't mind sharing the tank with a damsel. :ninja:

hahahaha Im sure it will love yr damsel

oh sad and i know their baseballmans but i was woundering what they look like.

These are Green Armageddons they are sweet

Needreefunds
IMG_2724.jpg

Is that Gelidium on the Nuke plug Randy?

Be careful , that stuff can be a real bugger once it gets a foothold.

You may want to remount them when you can. ;)

Don't mind me buddy, I'm like nuisance macro algae police since my Bryopsis outbreak. LOL

Just don't want to see ya suffer like I did. :P

el fabuloso

NRF, your av always puts a smile on my face. But what's with the red, white and blue? Isn't it a bit early for 4th of July? Am I missing a holiday? :unsure:

Archived