Top Shelf Aquatics

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

Im getting a small colony of Spartans Pride tomorrow!!!

I just keep spending and adding to this tank :wacko:

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop posting pics, your ####### me off, i want some zoa's but can't find any that i like over here! ITS NOT FAIR :'(!!!

Tank is looking sweet, i was thinking you could do with some frag mags, fab has some, that way you could make a mosaic using zoas on your tank walls! Trust me it would look sick, you could even make a picture using all the colours you have!!!

Thanks jamo, did you get my pm?

You know what I really like that idea of the magnetic frags, that would look sweet. I'm gonna order some today. Thanks man.

Thanks jamo, did you get my pm?

You know what I really like that idea of the magnetic frags, that would look sweet. I'm gonna order some today. Thanks man.

Where do you get magnetic frag plugs from?

~gena

I just looked on eBay and they have some.

Check fabs tank thread, i think its on member aquariums forum, he has some there, i don't remember where he got them from though. They are pretty cool. I guess they would be easy enough to make yourself...

I'll check my pm, it doesn't say there is anything new.

Love your tank! I just bought some coral from NVTE cuz your stuff looked so nice! Can't wait to get it. You are giving me all kinds of ideas for neat zoas to add to my tank :)

Thank you very much, hes got some really cool coral. I love zoas and palys and am always on the lookout for the hot stuff. Im glad my tank has inspired you.

Gerber's Zoa and Paly list:

Nuclear Green

Purple Death

Tubbs Blue

PPE

True RPE

True GPE

Orange Bam Bams

Kedd Reds

Armor of Gods

Mohawks

True Blues

Cats Eyes

Purple Fission

Pink Zipper

Omens Amazing Pinks

Hypnos

Blue eyed girls

Candy Apple Greens

Watermelons

Spartans Pride

I am close to getting some sopranos B)

From who? Ive been looking for some.

baseballman25
Gerber's Zoa and Paly list:

Nuclear Green

Purple Death

Tubbs Blue

PPE

True RPE

True GPE

Orange Bam Bams

Kedd Reds

Armor of Gods

Mohawks

True Blues

Cats Eyes

Purple Fission

Pink Zipper

Omens Amazing Pinks

Hypnos

Blue eyed girls

Candy Apple Greens

Watermelons

Spartans Pride

From who? Ive been looking for some.

Hopefully from my friend in san deigo

wow, this tank is stocked full of zoos! theyre all really awesome. the ked reds seem to be my favorite. i need more colorful frags!!! great tank man B)

wow, this tank is stocked full of zoos! theyre all really awesome. the ked reds seem to be my favorite. i need more colorful frags!!! great tank man B)

Yea its pretty much a zoa/paly dominated tank, thank you. The kedd reds are one of my favorites as well its a large colony and Im very happy with it. Keep on searching for the frags man. Thanks again.

No.lol.I know of only one person in the o.c. that has them,and they are not fragging right now.

For sure, Ill probably trade with someone local to get them and Ill let you know.

Archived