Mohawks

True Blues

Cats Eyes

Purple Fission

Pink Zipper

Omens Amazing Pinks

Hypnos

Blue eyed girls

and 3-4 others that have yet to be identified.

Gerber's Zoa and Paly list:

Nuclear Green

Purple Death

Tubbs Blue

PPE

True RPE

True GPE

Orange Bam Bams

Kedd Reds

Armor of Gods

Mohawks

True Blues

Cats Eyes

Purple Fission

Pink Zipper

Omens Amazing Pinks

Hypnos

Blue eyed girls

and 3-4 others that have yet to be identified.

Sweet. Tell me when you frag your moehawks.

Will do, Im seeing the best growth out of them. My PPE did bud again today, I have 1 large polyp, 2 babies and 3-4 buds.

gulfsurfer101

Gerb let me know when your ready to frag a polyp from your ppe's. I've been trying to get those forever now and dumped my money down the drain on another seller here and ended up with nada but superglue. It just makes me want ppe's a whole lot more now. Pablo I have tons of mohawks and will send a pm to keep this out of gerbs thread. Your pico is looking nicely stocked man with a very impressive zoa list. I'm starting to get more into zoas for some reason lately, I'm guessing it's from looking at tanks like this.

Tank looks great. Congrats on the job.

Thanks man, Im stoked about the job. Ill be working for Mercedes so I get to drive some. ;)

Gerb let me know when your ready to frag a polyp from your ppe's. I've been trying to get those forever now and dumped my money down the drain on another seller here and ended up with nada but superglue. It just makes me want ppe's a whole lot more now. Pablo I have tons of mohawks and will send a pm to keep this out of gerbs thread. Your pico is looking nicely stocked man with a very impressive zoa list. I'm starting to get more into zoas for some reason lately, I'm guessing it's from looking at tanks like this.

For sure, I saw your thread on the PPE's, thats a real bummer man. I love the variety of the zoas and how easy they are to care for. I appreciate all the kind words.

gulfsurfer101
Thanks man, Im stoked about the job. Ill be working for Mercedes so I get to drive some. ;)

For sure, I saw your thread on the PPE's, thats a real bummer man. I love the variety of the zoas and how easy they are to care for. I appreciate all the kind words.

Yeah that was a major burn but I'm trying to get over it. Let me know when you got some frags to trade or just want to get rid of and chances are I'll be interested. I've had really good expeirences with other people on here and one bad sell isn't going to deter me from buying on here from fellow reefers.

Yea dont let it get you down. We will for sure trade or something man, hopefully the PPE take off as much as some of my other stuff is. The tank is still really new so Im sure a few months down the road everything will be fine tuned and will be growing like crazy.

Needreefunds

'Grats on the new job buddy!

That 5.5 of yours is instant awesome Randy!

Cheese-n-rice you put together some sweet collection already :o

'Grats on the new job buddy!

That 5.5 of yours is instant awesome Randy!

Cheese-n-rice you put together some sweet collection already :o

Thanks man I really appreciate it. Ive been trying to get a nice collection going. So far so good. My tanks look nothing like yours buddy.

whoes NVTE.

Hes a local reefer to me, hes got a huge tank with some solid coral. His selling forum is right here:

NVTE: Sales

Archived