Cultivated Reef

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

addicted2reefer

hey Gerber, well done. i was wondering where you get the names for all these. i just purchased some new stuff, but i wouldnt be able to tell ya what they are. i will post some pics on my thread later, maybe you can tell me what i have in there.

very nice tank

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey Gerber, well done. i was wondering where you get the names for all these. i just purchased some new stuff, but i wouldnt be able to tell ya what they are. i will post some pics on my thread later, maybe you can tell me what i have in there.

very nice tank

Thank you. I get all the names of the zoas from http://zoaid.com Post your pics up and Ill be able to tell you what you have.

do you think you could set me up with them.i will try to scroe you a frag of sopranos B)

Yea definitely, you get the sopranos Ill get the rastas and we will trade.

They are very pricey, depends on price man or how many rastas you wanna trade for. Say 1-3 sopranos for 3-6 rastas.

I have to work all weekend, I dont think Im going to make it down there. My tank pictures should be in one of the presentations. Im for sure looking for darth mauls.

baseballman25

Yup.They are from vivid.So if i could get you darth mauls,would you trade me for some rastas ;) ? I will also work on the sopranos for you

Darth Mauls you say?

chill there brotha, I got dibs. hahah just kidding man, spread the wealth. some DM's would look great in your tank Code

Yup.They are from vivid.

Do you have a pic bro?

pmed.he has a lot more to.lol.I will ask him

Thanks for the PM I will look it over and decide.

addicted2reefer
Thank you. I get all the names of the zoas from http://zoaid.com Post your pics up and Ill be able to tell you what you have.

Yea definitely, you get the sopranos Ill get the rastas and we will trade.

thanks for that link. HOTNESS...

Wow, you filled it up fast!! 35 pages allready 0.o

your goby is pretty sweet, never seen one of those.

so many zoas 0.o

im jealous.

Thanks buddy, yea I do work haha. Its been fun though and thats all that counts. The green banded goby is a very interesting fish, hes very comfortable with me being in the tank now which is awesome. Get to work filling up your tank now.

Dude the darth mauls look awesome. can't wait to have a look at those in your tank. Did you say you ordered the frag mags? I just fully rescaped my tank after feeding the fish and noticing that he didn't really swim much around the tank other than where he goes to sleep/hide so i made a bigger cave. Do you ever not do water changes if the tank water params are fine? I have water mixed to change but just tested and the params are fine.

Archived