Cultivated Reef

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

Needreefunds
NRF, your av always puts a smile on my face. But what's with the red, white and blue? Isn't it a bit early for 4th of July? Am I missing a holiday? :unsure:

Thanks el fab, May 25th my friend, Memorial Day. ;)

( but prolly a bit early for that too )

:P

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that Gelidium on the Nuke plug Randy?

Be careful , that stuff can be a real bugger once it gets a foothold.

You may want to remount them when you can. ;)

Don't mind me buddy, I'm like nuisance macro algae police since my Bryopsis outbreak. LOL

Just don't want to see ya suffer like I did. :P

Yea I noticed that when I picked up the frag, I will for sure remount in the next couple weeks. Thanks for looking out Richie I appreciate it. I would hate to have that stuff spread.

baseballman25
Yea I noticed that when I picked up the frag, I will for sure remount in the next couple weeks. Thanks for looking out Richie I appreciate it. I would hate to have that stuff spread.

Whats next on you zoa/paly list?

Thanks man, I kinda went mad fragging today. One of my zoa colonies melted so I tried to save a couple polyps, then I fragged another large colony. I also made a DIY mag frag rack.

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2731.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

el fabuloso
Thanks el fab, May 25th my friend, Memorial Day. ;)

( but prolly a bit early for that too )

:P

Oh... that's right, I forgot that was coming up. We need to make that into a drinking holiday so I don't forget. ;)

Thanks man, I kinda went mad fragging today. One of my zoa colonies melted so I tried to save a couple polyps, then I fragged another large colony. I also made a DIY mag frag rack.

IMG_2730.jpg

Nice DIY frag rack! You have way too many zoas. :rolleyes:

Nice DIY frag rack! You have way too many zoas. :rolleyes:

Thank you fab but you know I can never have enough zoas lol

Nice shelf.

Thanks man

very creative!

Thank you

hornets and sopranos???

tank and corals is looking good,sir. :eek:

I WISH ALSO haha

love your frag rack, i gotta make one also!

Thanks man, the frag rack was extremely easy to make, I am looking for stronger magnets though. I think that the wait of the rack full would cause it to fall over.

No updates, today is my first day off in a week so I just stopped by to check in and I have nothing new to add to the tank. Its growing ridiculously fast which is cool. But thats pretty much it for now.

Thanks man, the frag rack was extremely easy to make, I am looking for stronger magnets though. I think that the wait of the rack full would cause it to fall over.

If you have any old/dead PC/Laptop Hard Drives you can find some really strong magnets inside of them.

What did you use to encase the magnets?

The magnets are coated with epoxy, I believe there are 3 layers. Well that's what it looks to be as I peeled off one magnet

are they rare?

Yes

Especially considering I made the name up :lol:

call them whatever you want!

Hey dude whats happening with the tank these days? I went to lfs yesterday to get some cichlid food, and they had a pep waiting for me, its too small for my tank atm would prob be eaten by the aiptasia rather than the other way round. Ordered myself a second fish...

Archived