Cultivated Reef

Uhhhhhh - you have to see this.

Bonsai

supreme_spork
Hey Spork - Awesome Bladerunner avatar!

My vote it's all real.

-Prof

Thanks Prof! I was 15 when I first saw it in the theater and wanted nothing more than for Daryl Hannah to do a backflip onto my shoulders and suffocate me with her thighs. :D

Ooooh. I kind of still do. LOL.

00146368.jpg

Edited by supreme_spork
After visiting Zoanuts and seeing their frag tanks, I don't see why the SPS colonies aren't real.

edit: the small gobies are eviota bifasciata, which only get to 1" in maximum length.

I'm waiting for Bonsai to post pictures of him at this guys house pointing at the tank and foaming at the mouth. Come on guys it's just a picture who cares.

supreme_spork
I'm waiting for Bonsai to post pictures of him at this guys house pointing at the tank and foaming at the mouth. Come on guys it's just a picture who cares.

C'mon, what's more fun than a conspiracy theory? What's the problem? Relax and enjoy. B)

Ha! They'd still yell 'Photoshopped!'

Regardless of how everyone wants to play around in this thread, this is an amazing Pico Reef.

lmao that everyone assumed the guy/girl was japanese.

he/she speaks portuguese.

what? so japanese people can't fala portugues?

at least they can still use photoshop