Cultivated Reef

Uhhhhhh - you have to see this.

Bonsai

HecticDialectics
The shape of the body looks exactly like the masked gobies I bought from sealife, only the markings are different.. quit hatin'. :P

lol

They probably sold you the wrong thing lani :D

yellowslayer13

that is not a tetra as the fins are telltale I would say it is realy

the key to telling if things are photochoped is to look at reflections and zoom in cut rotate and see if they fit over the pic.

that is not a tetra as the fins are telltale I would say it is realy

the key to telling if things are photochoped is to look at reflections and zoom in cut rotate and see if they fit over the pic.

lmao

like a 14 year old knows anything

They had something very similar on Diver's Den awhile ago... it was labeled as 'rare japanese dotui gobies."

Dotui1.jpg

sry for the poor quality pic, they were somewhat reclusive.

I love that someone proved all the haters wrong, so....... EAT IT HATERS YOU ARE JEALOUS!!!!!!

But anyways, amazing tank, we just have to remember in japan they have much better access to livestock and equipment, and can more than likely get "colony shaped" frags much easier than we can.

Another note to the haters, how many Japanese LFS's have you been in?......whats that NONE!! you have no right to say that you just cant find small fish and corals.

Also how many Japanese tanks have you seen in person? they have a way with reef design that most Americans cant replicate no matter how hard they try.

Most people hating on this guy, there tanks cant hold a candle to this tank!! So shut your mouths and you might learn something about keeping an amazing miniature reef.

All Hail MARCELO TATSUYOSHI KATO, he has the most amazing nano reef I have ever seen, and I've been around here for a while. and some great paper sculptures also, just 75,000-975,000yen :D

Edited by jovis67

i'm gonna start a tank thread here using all shopped images so that one day when someone finds a pic of my fake tank on flickr someone will track down my tank thread and present it as proof that it's real