Cultivated Reef

Uhhhhhh - you have to see this.

Bonsai

dorymarlin955
Personally I think this thread should take a tangent left turn about all of our interpretations of what an inch really is! This has been hilarious!

I agree... and we should ditch the inch and just go metric.. would solve all the confusion here. :)

I agree... and we should ditch the inch and just go metric.. would solve all the confusion here. :)

But that would really confuse n00bs using the inch per gallon rule.

and nips inch long tangs!

Personally I think this thread should take a tangent left turn about all of our interpretations of what an inch really is! This has been hilarious!

PS I think the tank is real, well, maybe. The poses of that tang are a bit suspicious.

Chris

I'm pretty sure I know how long an inch is.

2klhr8.jpg

They have to start somewhere ocho. They arn't born 2 inches man.

Yeah, but lfs's here don't sell them "dime sized".

I dunno man. I've seen a lot of dime sized tangs. I have one in my ada right now thats about an inch

Ok, unless you ment something else, this is what I got out of your original post, You said you have seen a lot of dime sized tangs and you have one in your ada. So I got that you have a dime sized tang that is an inch.

he's not japanese, noobs.

he speaks portuguese.

Japanese people only speak Japanese. It's a well known fact that Japanese people have no faculty for other languages.

Japanese people only speak Japanese. It's a well known fact that Japanese people have no faculty for other languages.

That's pretty racist.

I think a more relevant observation is that there is no logical reason for him, assuming he is Japanese, to learn to speak the Portuguese language.

Unless, of course, he makes frequent trips to East Timor, lol.

That's pretty racist.

I think a more relevant observation is that there is no logical reason for him, assuming he is Japanese, to learn to speak the Portuguese language.

Unless, of course, he makes frequent trips to East Timor, lol.

I do believe your sarcasm meter is set to Zero. You should definitely seek some sort of adjustment for that.

It's pretty ignorant of you to assume he isn't Japanese just because he speaks Portuguese. I didn't realize you were privy to people's race and ethnicity without having ever met them, it's an amazing talent don't waste it here.

Edited by Marteen
It is NOT photoshoped guys!

It was modeled in a 3d app, I'm guessing Maya or 3dS MAX.

meh, you can't get textures like that in 3DS MAX.. much easier to photoshop and then use as a skin..

on a side note, I think it looks real. I especially like how young blue tangs look, before their body catches up with their dorsal fin.

Maybe he just likes the beach and thong bikinis.

Anyway his website says he was born in Sao Paulo and he's lived in Japan for 10 years or so.