Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Uhhhhhh - you have to see this.

Bonsai

So I was browsing Flickr for Reef Tanks, and I came across this AWESOME looking tank in someone kitchen.

2835347329_d1cbe935e2_o.jpg

2835343815_670817c048_o.jpg

Awesome, right? Then I started looking closer ... there is a tang in that thing, and a ton of other fish and SPS. It's 6.6 gallons! This seems to go against everything nano-reef.com stands for, but WOW.

More photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcelostworl...57607090370788/

Edited by Bonsai

How do you know it's only 6.6 gal? It looks a lot bigger than that.

That also has to be the smallest tang I have ever seen as well. In 6 months it will eat the whole kitchen.

Daaammmmnnn! If he'd lose the tang that'd be the best nano ever. All those fish are probably needed cause the sps eat their poo and it's bb. That means all those fish are are needed to keep the trates up enough so the SPS don't starve to death.

How do you know it's only 6.6 gal? It looks a lot bigger than that.

That also has to be the smallest tang I have ever seen as well. In 6 months it will eat the whole kitchen.

Look at the flickr.com link above, and look at the other photos of this tank ... its real, not photoshopped, and somewhere it says how many liters it is. I just converted liters to gallons and came up with 6.6 G.

Crazy, but awesome!

Didn't say it wasn't a real tank, but I believe the picture has been photoshopped.

Interesting theory, but if you look at his photoset on flickr, it looks pretty g'damn real to me. I sent him a message on flickr, I'll see if he replies.

Must be 66 gallons.

If it's 66 gallons then the baby bottle in the picture must be one of those 2gal ones...and the person in the background must be like 7'8" tall...and...and....uhhh

hmmm this theory seems full of holes.

Interesting theory, but if you look at his photoset on flickr, it looks pretty g'damn real to me. I sent him a message on flickr, I'll see if he replies.

Maybe it is real. Some of the colors and outlines look suspect, that's all I meant.

If it's 66 gallons then the baby bottle in the picture must be one of those 2gal ones...and the person in the background must be like 7'8" tall...and...and....uhhh

hmmm this theory seems full of holes.

True true. Didn't look closely. Still, that must be a TINY firefish and a TINIER blue tang.