SaltCritters.com

16 gallon Coldwater

Jamie

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice tank!

When I was at Rutgers, they didn't even allow tanks in the dorms. I still set up a 10g on my desk and they didn't give a damn. I ended up taking it home for thanksgiving or there about cause the closed the building and shut off the power.

ps. if you're gonna break down this tank before going to college I would love to buy some strawberries and the like. Im hoping to set up a coldwater as soon as I can afford a chiller!

Okay, but I have a long list of people who want them, so you'll have to fight them if you want any berries. ;)

a couple more pics

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

VIDEO MONTAGE!

I always thought music in videos was weird, but silence sounded weirder, so you get David Gray. There is no deeper meaning, I just like the song. Also, I suck at taking videos with this camera, which apparently can't change focus once it starts filming, so there's a lot of blurryness. You also get to see some awesome coldwater cyano!

ok, for some reason photobucket upload failed, it said that the copyright filter recognized the video and blocked it? maybe because of the song? I don't know, but I have to go to bed, I'll try again tomorrow, maybe with youtube.

Is that nem in the bottom pic splitting? It looks really wide.

Anyway, my tank tested 0 for nitrites!!!! Just thought I would share the good news haha :P

cool cool.

Jacob - yes! go collect now, and get me things. :)

actually, I just realized something, I live closer to puget sound than you do. I'm like, 3.5 hours from seattle. We just never go up there because the oregon beach is closer. Just thought I would share... :P

horusmachine
cool cool.

actually, I just realized something, I live closer to puget sound than you do. I'm like, 3.5 hours from seattle. We just never go up there because the oregon beach is closer. Just thought I would share... :P

Yeah brings all us stuff. LOL. You guys live in a span

endless beautiful coast line. I was lucky enough to

have collected some stuff on my drive back

to California.

H

cool cool.

Seattle is actually about 3 hours away from Anacortes, then take the ferry to Shaw Island to get to my cabin haha. And it takes me 2.5 hours to get to Seattle so I am closer :P

I think I am going to go collect this winter, is there anything specific you would want?

well, I'll be getting rid of everything next summer, so for now, not much. I already have quite the list of people, and I think everyone is going to have to wait until then (except lani and jacob, because we already talked about it), because otherwise I won't have enough to give everyone.

It's okay. I am just curious. Anyways i have california on my side :D.

Oh yeah! Just find some docks in the bay and get yourself some stuff! :P

It went well for the limited time I had. I will

post pics soon.

H

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing everything.

Jacob - sorry I missed that earlier. I don't think so, I thinks it's just being weird, they do that sometimes. If it did, I would be surprised - I don't think the big ones like this split very often, if ever.

so, my dslr is in the shop, but I decided to take out the point and shoot just to see, turns out it's pretty good at taking pictures too!

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

really liking your tank, what kind of point and shoot?

Archived