inTank Media Baskets

Ando's 29g. Since October 08'

Ando

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a new camera today. Olympus stylus tough 8000. Here are some photos... it takes awesome!! photos! and its water proof up to thirtythree feet!

P4260015.jpg

P4260017.jpg

P4260023.jpg

P4260020.jpg

What do you guys think?

I didn't photoshop them either... Just uploaded them on to the computer

Hey man, im new to the forums and your tank looks great. I read through the whole thing. I have a 14G BC on its way and am trying to soak in as much info as i can. I also couldnt help but notice you and another guy that was posting are from the sarasota-bradenton area. I live 5 mins away from coral connection and have been going to them for years when i had my 55gal a year or two back. They are really great! Love their corals and always negotiable with their prices. Im planning on going to them for all my upgrades on the tank. I created a thread for my 14gallon trying to get some input for the setup in the 3 chambers. http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=195786 Feel free to post and maybe ill see you around haha! Take care.

Thanks karatetag.

Im slacking on my water changes this week. I shoul have done it monday.... Its now Saturday... Tomorrow I shall do one!

Karatetag
Thanks karatetag.

Im slacking on my water changes this week. I shoul have done it monday.... Its now Saturday... Tomorrow I shall do one!

Get on that hah, we just started ours tonight and we already have everything planned out as far as what we are throwing into it. Im just trying to make sure my filtration setup is ok. Check out the pics i posted on my new thread. Im documenting the life of my..."our" biocube and its on my..."our" signature. haha. I might need to meet up with you to snag some snails. Gotta get my CUC going.

lakshwadeep

Nice acropora frag.

Do a quick search on the jbj arctica. I can't remember, but one or a few of the smaller chillers commonly for sale are unreliable.

lakshwadeep
Which acro frag lol?

Thanks lakshaweepepojdfkkgjsdg lol

ps. hows the skimmer?

The yellow one! (post 253)

You can shorten it to lak if you want. It's the name of an island chain.

The skimmer is nice, but I haven't been using it for a few weeks. -_- I'm thinking of getting a sump since my lights completely cover the tank. I think another reason is my tank was always skimmerless, so even with SPS, I want to skim as little as possible.

Ya that one is super bright!

Ya i took the skimmer out of my tank bc it was to jammed into the middle chamber I didnt like it. So Im doing skimerless.

• 2 weeks later...
THEEGRIMREEFER

Hey ando, where did you get those aluminum bars from? and all the other stuff for the hanging kit? did you have to bend them yourself? i want to make one of those diy hanging kits when i get a NEP. thanks

Love this!

Did you end up getting it in your tank?

an elegance coral eh?

wish you luck if you have one then!

I still need to drive an hour an get it lol..

toomin. why do you say that??

Haha you goin out to tampa for those? Let me know when your are going to go there. Maybe ill go also and check out what they have. Pretty good prices if ya ask me

Well I though I was going to have to buy a chiller bc my temps were rising to about 84 in the day.. But I went to wall mart and found a 6 doller fan and it keeps my temps to about 80 now... Wow im happy I didnt have to buy a chiller!

Well I won't be getting the elegance coral I was going to get. I was supposed to pick it up soon and called the guy and he said one of his fish ate it and it died! :( O well.

You win some you lose some!

Ps. in another week I will update the pics. My friends has my underwater camera in Bali.

Thanks for the link. ya could of been good that it got eaten lol.

Maybe a maxima clam will be next on the list, and some zoos, and some LPS for some movement in the tank.

Archived