Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ando's 29g. Since October 08'

Ando

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking of upgrading my pump to a maxi jet 1100 which is 294 gph. I'm doing a lot of sps coral so do u guys think the maxi jet would be a good choice? I also have a korolia 1.

How's your flow coverage with the K1 where it is? I have mine in about the same place and was thinking about moving it. I am not sure that the back right and front left are getting good coverage. Our scapes have similar footprint.

It's getting a decent amount of flow but I think I need more.. that's why I want to get a Y locline where the return water comes back into the tank... Then I can move it into two different spots.

It's getting a decent amount of flow but I think I need more.. that's why I want to get a Y locline where the return water comes back into the tank... Then I can move it into two different spots.

Try the MP20, that will give you some really nice flow.

I dose my tank with B-ionic calcium and alkalinity. I also do a 5 gallon water change a week.

Thanks for checking it out.

-I just got a Rio 6 pump for more flow in my tank.. should be receiving it in a few days.

I dose my tank with B-ionic calcium and alkalinity. I also do a 5 gallon water change a week.

Thanks for checking it out.

-I just got a Rio 6 pump for more flow in my tank.. should be receiving it in a few days.

I have the RIO too and its great. Keep an eye on the small filter that is installed in the pump. It was clogging up pretty frequently and I eventually just removed it.

Alright well today I picked up some nice frags and a yashi goby!

A guy who lives near me has a website http://www.gtaquatics.com/ so I just went over and got to hand pick my frags! I was very stoked on what I got! He started his website recently and is very smart and knows his stuff!

Tomorrow I will post pics when lights come on!

Frags I got-

purple people eater zoos

Armor of god zoos

eagle eye zoos

mean green zoos

rotten bannana (he calls them this) zoos

Sick yuma mushroom

huge orange ric

and a green and purple plate coral that is about two and half inches

rainbow clove polyps *freebie* :)

oo and a awesome yashi goby (he's cool)

picks will be updated tomorrow!

anyone know what size locline I need so I can make my return into a Y...I ordered some from Drs fosters and it was too big! DOHH!

Alright lads hold on to your horses bc here are some sick new frags from (gtaquatics.com) I didnt get a pic of the blue tubs they were not open and the yashi goby was hiding. pic will be coming soon.

big ol' ric

DSC_3118.jpg

green and purple plate coral its probably three inches

DSC_3119.jpg

pink and green yuma

DSC_3126.jpg

Armor of god zoos (on the right) purple deaths zoos (on left)

DSC_3122.jpg

rotten banana zoos on left and eagle eyes on right

DSC_3123.jpg

Right side

DSC_3140.jpg

Left side

DSC_3144.jpg

FTS

DSC_3145.jpg

Thanks again.

Anyone dose magnesium?

I dose B-ionic calcium and alkalinity... and was also thinking dosing magnesium... I guess it's supposed to keep the calcium and alkalinity levels steady.

anyone?

Here are some pics of my DIY light stand. It's made out of solid aluminum. Check it out. It's not finished yet but it's almost there. What do you guys think?

-? I may paint it black im not sure yet..I kind of like the metal look of it.

DSC_3147.jpg

DSC_3155.jpg

DSC_3158.jpg

DSC_3159.jpg

Archived