Ando

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA! Dude it's the cool thing!

If I did get that light set up my corals would be like ahhhhhhhhh my eyes!! lol

We'll see what happens... lol

HAHAH..

First off I'm getting a RO/DI this week! I'm tired of going to the store every week or two for water!

Cool, I have been bouncing that idea around too. Keep us posted on which one you choose. I was looking at one last week and the sales guy mentioned that once you installed it, it would keep making 15 gallons a day. He said there was no way to slow it down, you had to keep making it so you would need a place to store the extra. Have you heard of this? It didn't sound right to me at all.

I will take a look.

I want to take my parents fish tank! lol. They have a 125 Gallon! I would love to turn it into all reef! Maybe one day I can snag it from them...They may not notice haha

DSC_1261.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. I can't wait to see the Zoo's growing on the back wall. That pic was taken about a month and a half ago. So they have grown more.

I would like to glue some more zoo's on the back wall, Or some sps.

Few shots.

Im bored

Actinic FTS

DSC_3475.jpg

DSC_3463.jpg

DSC_3470.jpg

DSC_3451.jpg

DSC_3469.jpg

My sand is looking dirty in this pic. That means I need a vortech mP 10 haha

Your tank looks great! I'll echo TheStar, If the MP20 isn't too expensive... go for it. it's nice that you have the option to upgrade an mp20 to an mp40w at a later point if you so chose.

And . . .while you're at it, get a bigger tank!!! (on the note of upgrading everything else). But honestly, nice tank!

I found a mp10 never used for 170 shipped to my front door lol! Though it was a good deal that I couldn't pass.

kyle- Do you mean did I spin it around a 360 degrees to get air bubbles out? Yes I did that if that's what you mean.

Fish boy- Thanks. I was actually thinking of getting a rimless 30 gallon. But I'm not going to do it. I start school up soon and need some... money haha! It's tempting bc I LOVE the look of rimless. One day I will get one for sure! When I make some money I will get a big rimless.... Like 130 Gallon!

kyle- Do you mean did I spin it around a 360 degrees to get air bubbles out? Yes I did that if that's what you mean.

Yes. I hadnt done that with a clam I had a while back and it died in a couple days, though it showed signs of gaping as well.

I'm not really sure what the heck happened to mine. Looked good for a few days.. Then one day I came home from work and there was nothing left but the shell lol.

Here are some pics of the reflector and bulb I received today. I'm just waiting on the ballast. Can't wait to get this puppy over the tank!

Lumen Max Elite

DSC_3482.jpg

250 Watt 20K radium

DSC_3484.jpg

DSC_3487.jpg

Archived