Top Shelf Aquatics

Ando's 29g. Since October 08'

Ando

It's solid aluminum.

What color do you guys think would look good?

I could polish it out so it looks shiny like a mirror, or just leave it like how it is which looks like a flat shine to it, or just paint it black.??

Also to hang the light I got 1/8 inch steel cable. Should look very nice!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natural would look nice and save you on paint. Maybe a dark blue would look nice as well. Everyone does black, but I honestly probably would if it was me. What color is the stand, maybe match that?

Thanks.

Sit back crack open an ice cold beer and enjoy! lol

The problem with this hobby, for me anyway, is that building stuff and problem solving is almost more rewarding then the end product. This of course means my tank is never finished!

Ya I feel like I'm always doing something to the tank. cost's too much money haha

When I first got the tank I was like I will eventually upgrade my lighting and pumps way down the road...It ended up being about two months and I had new lights.. then a new pump...new tank stand... never ends lol

I finally found my yashi goby that I got last monday finally saw him today skimming around for the first time... I though he had died..

I did also add two new fish. yellow watchman goby and a fairy wrasse.

vincienzo45

looks good man!

Just curious tho, I have a BC29 with the same Nova Extreme Pro light..what made you want to hang your light? I just have mine sitting on the tank's top right now. Was it to provide more light coverage?

The plastic leg the hold up my light broke. So I decided to make something to hang it. I did have the light's just sit on my tank but it gets to hot.

Thanks for looking.

vincienzo45

Ahh..that sucks about the legs, but it still looks pretty good man

From one 20" Nova Pro owner to another - u have any idea if they're coming out with any new bulbs for the 20" ?

I though a month or two ago I read something around here about them coming out with some new bulbs... But who knows? I sure hope so!

Here are some random shots.. I was bored.

GSP

DSCN2172.jpg

aussie acans

DSCN2175.jpg

yuma thanks to Glenn

DSCN2176.jpg

are these fire and ice?

DSCN2179.jpg

Armor of god

DSCN2180.jpg

If anyone ever needs some cerith snails or Nasarius snails let me know! I got about 100 nasarius snails in about 20 minutes yesterday.

I can always run down to the beach and collect them for you guys.. Just shoot me a pm. :D

Nice Frags

I do!!!!!!!

Archived