Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 20 Long Frag Tank New Pics 1/13

brian92

There's one down here I love. it's where I got the yellow zoos, hammer, xenia and those paly's. Awesome prices. In fact I think I'ma go pick something new up tomorrow.

Go get more unnamed awesome colored palys!!! I swear I would do anything to name my own cool morph of palys :D I'll have to keep checking the lfs for a hidden gem.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just about to add the Rabbit Hole's to the ZoaID page but it requires that you put up a picture of the coral with a flash... My mom just borrowed my camera to go to disney for 2 and a half weeks so I won't be able to until she gets back! Damn...

sweet zoos

Thanks man

I was just about to add the Rabbit Hole's to the ZoaID page but it requires that you put up a picture of the coral with a flash... My mom just borrowed my camera to go to disney for 2 and a half weeks so I won't be able to until she gets back! Damn...

That sucks but it's definetly a good idea to submit them, I wonder how long it takes them to add it to the database as a recognized morph. Why not walk down to disney and get the camera back? :lol:

I may want to buy some of those frags from you Brian! I'll let you know within the next few days. Let me know what's available.

I'll go check on the inventory for you right now ;)

100_0915.jpg make some more like this and ill be interested :)

Yeah I know huh, I love this piece. I'll try to get a good front view of it the sps skeleton has an awesome structure.

Next time I frag I'm try to get piece like that.

How does it look now :P

Haha! Perfect!!! Anyway your tanks looking good. That's a nice list of zoas/palys you want. I'm just starting my "Sweet/rare" paly/zoa collection. I'm getting some purple deaths tomorrow and hopefully some nuke greens soon.

Haha! Perfect!!! Anyway your tanks looking good. That's a nice list of zoas/palys you want. I'm just starting my "Sweet/rare" paly/zoa collection. I'm getting some purple deaths tomorrow and hopefully some nuke greens soon.

Thanks, purple deaths are a good start. Mine have opened up quite a bit more and they're starting to look pretty good. Good luck!

Thanks, purple deaths are a good start. Mine have opened up quite a bit more and they're starting to look pretty good. Good luck!

Where are you/did you get most of your from? lfs's around here really don't have much but when they do they are crazy priced. I found the PDs from MI reefers for $20 for 5 polyps.

Where are you/did you get most of your from? lfs's around here really don't have much but when they do they are crazy priced. I found the PDs from MI reefers for $20 for 5 polyps.

Damn you got a good deal on those Purple Deaths. I got the two big zoa colonies (Fire in the Sky) and (RDE/EE) at an LFS in Boston for $45 and $60. I ordered the people eaters on acid and the red people eater from Makai (Great guy). I got the most recent frag pack from Nellahtes on R2R.

Damn you got a good deal on those Purple Deaths. I got the two big zoa colonies (Fire in the Sky) and (RDE/EE) at an LFS in Boston for $45 and $60. I ordered the people eaters on acid and the red people eater from Makai. I got the most recent frag pack from Nellahtes on R2R.

Yeah I just jumped on those late last night as soon as someone posted it. I'm getting them tomorrow. I also foind a local reefer that said I could get some PD for $7.50 a poly nuke greens for 415 a polyp. Hta twas before I saw they one I;m gettign tomorrow. I think I still will get like 3 or 4 from the other guy, $7.50 a polyp is a good price too.

Oh I forgot. I guess my first addition to my "rare" zoas and palys is a single PPE polyp.

Yeah I just jumped on those late last night as soon as someone posted it. I'm getting them tomorrow. I also foind a local reefer that said I could get some PD for $7.50 a poly nuke greens for 415 a polyp. Hta twas before I saw they one I;m gettign tomorrow. I think I still will get like 3 or 4 from the other guy, $7.50 a polyp is a good price too.

Hell yeah, buy as many as you can :lol: The only guy locally selling Nuclear Greens is getting $40 a polyp, so I want to get some more and start fragging. But I want to stick to the Want List before I get duplicates.

Oh yeah, I was reading Michigan is one of the best places outside of So cal to be a reefer, seriously everyone on Reef2reef is from michigan and have insane collections

Hell yeah, buy as many as you can :lol: The only guy locally selling Nuclear Greens is getting $40 a polyp, so I want to get some more and start fragging. But I want to stick to the Want List before I get duplicates.

That's what I'm gonna do. Keep the best ones in my display and the other frag in teh frag tank and grow and frag them. I'm not sure if you saw in teh previous post but I added my 1st rare Paly was a PPE.

Really? I'll haev to check out R2R.

That's what I'm gonna do. Keep the best ones in my display and the other frag in teh frag tank and grow and frag them. I'm not sure if you saw in teh previous post but I added my 1st rare Paly was a PPE.

Really? I'll haev to check out R2R.

Nice, PPE is cool. I think when I finish my list I'm gonna get a polyp. What'd you pay for it?

Here you go

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread...hlight=michigan

Nice, PPE is cool. I think when I finish my list I'm gonna get a polyp. What'd you pay for it?

Here you go

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread...hlight=michigan

Wow! I never knew MI was that big for reefs. Is R2R better then NR? Here's a link to the PPE I bought: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177195

I paid $22 and that included shipping. One I get more we'll have to trade sometime.

Is R2R better then NR?

Nope

Its a slow website, but I check it once in a while for ID's. I suppose its good if you're from Michigan

I paid $22 and that included shipping. One I get more we'll have to trade sometime.

Good deal, I couldn't pay 40 bucks for a polyp of PPE just because they are too overhyped. I know its like that with so many corals but I don't think PPE are worth $50 a polyp to me other palys are worth it to me, just not PPE

Archived