ReefCleaners.org

My 20 Long Frag Tank New Pics 1/13

brian92

Right. Down here all the LFS' sell brown whack polyps. If they have nice ones, they sell them for $5+/polyp.

LOL, just read this. It is so true, but you should try out reefgardeners.com. Talk to Morgan and try to setup an appointment to see her tanks. I got 15 polyps of Purple deaths from her for about 60 bucks. She also has some of the coolest rics, cheap too. Got a blue rimmed yellow centered one for 25 bucks 2 inches across.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, just read this. It is so true, but you should try out reefgardeners.com. Talk to Morgan and try to setup an appointment to see her tanks. I got 15 polyps of Purple deaths from her for about 60 bucks. She also has some of the coolest rics, cheap too. Got a blue rimmed yellow centered one for 25 bucks 2 inches across.

Yeah I was actually talking to her a couple weeks ago but I ran out of money and won't have any more for a while. Maybe next time :)

Got my light yesterday night and it is up and running with a few frags in it. I was wondering, how close to the tank is your pendant?

Got my light yesterday night and it is up and running with a few frags in it. I was wondering, how close to the tank is your pendant?

My light is about a foot over the tank, its difficult to get a good spread on a 20 long, you have a 20 high though right? I have it hanging on bent pipe spray painted blacks, it looks "Ikea-ish"

FTS FTS FTS

Just cleaned the glass I'll snap some shots in 30 min and post em up.

Brian I hope you're prepping me a frag back for return in the 55 in a month or so :op

Return of the 55 can't wait!!! LMK I'll have some nice stuff set aside for you. I'm planning on getting two new caribbean colonies soon!!!

My tank is 30 inchel long too but taller then yours. I think my light is about 6" from the tank. I like that it's dosen't cover that much, that way I can have a spot for lover light stuff. Check out my new pics!

Never thought I would say this but I just ordered a polyp of Purple Hornets!!! among other things, didn't pay 300 bucks either.

Return of the 55 can't wait!!! LMK I'll have some nice stuff set aside for you. I'm planning on getting two new caribbean colonies soon!!!

Hell yeah man... I def want to pick something up so start making me a pack real talk.... no SPS please!

Hell yeah man... I def want to pick something up so start making me a pack real talk.... no SPS please!

lol I hate sps too, never really understood it.

I got 1 polyp of Purple Hornets and a polyp of Orange Envy. Getting it on tuesday. I kinda justify it by saying that since I made the money by selling frag I should buy more frags :lol: It's almost like it was free :lol:

Never thought I would say this but I just ordered a polyp of Purple Hornets!!! among other things, didn't pay 300 bucks either.

Now way! Where did you get it from? I gotta ask...How much? What did you sell to buy it?

nice zoas/paly's...looks like your competing with PVH @ BRS ;)

Thanks! It should take awhile to get anywhere near Peter's collections!!!

I haven't posted here in a while! Sup Brian!

Anyway, to add somethin to the thread, here's my clown gettin friendly with my rabbit holes and purple zoanthids (I need to come up with a name, or find an ID!)

friendlyclown.jpg

The clown is gettin a little too fat

I haven't posted here in a while! Sup Brian!

Anyway, to add somethin to the thread, here's my clown gettin friendly with my rabbit holes and purple zoanthids (I need to come up with a name, or find an ID!)

friendlyclown.jpg

The clown is gettin a little too fat

Nice shot!!! Not sure what the purple ones are but they're nice! Have you submitted the Rabbit Holes to Zoaid yet?

Alright I'm expecting a Bunch of new palys to come in on tuesday!

-7 polyps of Jokers palys

-8 polyps Candy Apple Reds

-1 polyp of Purple Hornets

-Colony of cool pink palys

-1 polyp of Orange Envy

FTS and others Pics coming soon

Alright I'm expecting a Bunch of new palys to come in on tuesday!

-7 polyps of Jokers palys

-8 polyps Candy Apple Reds

-1 polyp of Purple Hornets

-Colony of cool pink palys

-1 polyp of Orange Envy

FTS and others Pics coming soon

Are these all from the same person?

Yup, actually a company. AquaSD.com I ordered extra to get free shipping.

Oh, that's what I thought. I asked because before you said you just got the PH and Orange Envy. Did they frag stuff for you? All I found was larger colonies. Any pics of the new scape?

Oh, that's what I thought. I asked because before you said you just got the PH and Orange Envy. Did they frag stuff for you? All I found was larger colonies. Any pics of the new scape?

Scroll down and they have nice zoa and paly frags. I got some extra money and decided to up the order to get free shipping. The pics are on the camera I'm gonna upload them with pics of the new stuff on tesday.

Scroll down and they have nice zoa and paly frags. I got some extra money and decided to up the order to get free shipping. The pics are on the camera I'm gonna upload them with pics of the new stuff on tesday.

Wow, they have some nice frags. It would be hard to pick!!!

290.jpg

The colony of pink palys I'm expecting to arrive soon from AquaSD, just average pink palys but the purple center is cool.

I'm hoping they don't melt , as I've heard stories of them getting fungus really bad and just melting away. Also I probably going to take off the random brown and green protopalys.

Archived