SaltCritters.com

Papa needs a new bucket of salt frag sale!

bobby

Well I need a new bucket of salt so I'm putting a couple of frags up. What I have are PPE's and emeralds on fire zoa's. Thye price is

1 polyp PPE for 15.00 + shipping

2 polyps PPE 25.00 plus shipping

or 2 polyps PPE + 9 polyps emeralds on fire for 35.00+ shipping

Shipping will run from 5 to 10 bucks. You will pay actual shipping and can check your self My zip is 62812 so you can check.

Here are pics. These are not the actual frag, but I can get actual pics if needed when the lights are on.

Emeralds on fire

Picture185.jpg

PPEmypictures721-1.jpg

GrandpaFeathers

For right now, dibs on 2 polyps of PPE.

gonna go check shipping right now.

EDIT

nevermind, shipping is $25. I dont have a spare $50.

Was 25.00 next day? Who was that through? I have shipped these two day with great success. Actually no DOA's on the PPE in two day. Even had one shipment to medachef get held up for four days and they still made it.

GrandpaFeathers

oh sorry. I've been working on shipping my duncans, so i still have my head stuck on express delivery. My shipping is $12.95.

I am sooo gonna go talk to my mom. Is it asking to much of you to hold a small frag of PPE for me? Even if it's a single head. I'm gonna ship some corals out on firday or monday, and that'll bring about $60 for me, then i can buy from you.

gulfsurfer101

I will take whatever PPE's you have left and pay shipping no problem. Let me know How much to ship 2-days to 78413 via PM box. I'm looking for the most head count I can possibly get. Hey I might have missed it but if you still got that emerald frag availibe I might want it also. PM me with a whole price.

Thanks fieroguy19!!! It was also a pleasure to deal with you!

gulfsufer101 Sorry but these I do believe are sold. One person said they would send money at 9:00 once they get home and another already said they would buy them if that person falls through, but if both fall through I'll put you next.

I should have more in a bout a month. I have about 12 babies growing so when they're good sized I'll be back. Coolest thing about these coral that I didn't know is after you frag them what ever little bit is left on the rock grows right back. I actually didn't want to sell any of these, but my wife complains soo much when I spend money on my hobby so this way it pays for itself so that she can't complain.LOL

gulfsurfer101

No prob, I'll put some cash away for them. Most of my stuff I have now has paid for itself so my old lady can't complain when I drop a hundred bucks on a few things when I get it right back. It's the only way I can keep expanding my tank with a 2yr old girl and another on the way.

Payment recieved and I'll get you the shipping info Tuesday morning when I ship them out. Thanks again.

Can't wait. I hope it grows good! Is there anything you do to help growth?

Can't wait. I hope it grows good! Is there anything you do to help growth?

Not really they grow pretty good by them selves, but you can feed mysis shrimp to help. I don't directly feed them mysis, but when I feed the fish I sometimes notice one or two of them catch the shrimp and eat it. Other than that they do good on their own.

Not really they grow pretty good by them selves, but you can feed mysis shrimp to help. I don't directly feed them mysis, but when I feed the fish I sometimes notice one or two of them catch the shrimp and eat it. Other than that they do good on their own.

Sweet Thanks!!!!!

another props for bobby...sent my ppe 2 days priority and it made the journey safe and sound. also the ppe was the FATTEST ppe that I've ever seen! dunno what's in bobby's water but this sucka looked super healthy! I spot feed mine and it's already developing a baby since a couple weeks ago when I got it. thanks again!

please add me to the list when you can get more heads available for sale!

another props for bobby...sent my ppe 2 days priority and it made the journey safe and sound. also the ppe was the FATTEST ppe that I've ever seen! dunno what's in bobby's water but this sucka looked super healthy! I spot feed mine and it's already developing a baby since a couple weeks ago when I got it. thanks again!

please add me to the list when you can get more heads available for sale!

What are you feeding it?

Archived