ReefCleaners.org

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

i have been out there, bought a few frags from him. (i do live out here in the boonies ya know)

didnt know of his shenanigans. I wont be supporting him any further.

btw, im between a 40 & 50 breeder now (see my thread for the whole story)

edit***

pets warehouse is much nicer ( & it's only 5 minutes from my house)

www.pets-warehouse.com

ooooohhhhh ... lemme check that out ... sweet upgrade!!! ;)

I am pretty sure the thread on GC was deleted ... unbelievable ... he caused so much trouble ... just for the thread to be deleted ... like the other morning ... the thread was gone in like 2 minutes ... McFuzz saw it ... and that was the end. Good for him ... GC needs to chill out. Big time or that store won't last very long.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been there and not sure I want to go, and yes pets warehouse is nice they fixed up there coral tanks and put in a frag tank. Got all my fish from there all happy and doing fine.

JBM your 5 mins from there next time I go I would love to come by and see you tanks I'm not to far from you in Plainview

Never been there and not sure I want to go, and yes pets warehouse is nice they fixed up there coral tanks and put in a frag tank. Got all my fish from there all happy and doing fine.

JBM your 5 mins from there next time I go I would love to come by and see you tanks I'm not to far from you in Plainview

Pets Warehouse ... never been ... how far from NYC? :D

Party at JBM's house ... WOOT!!!

Deleted User 6

The next time you post a video, I want to hear you playing Bach's Violin Concerto #1 in A minor: Allegro Assai. No joke. And play loud.

Pets Warehouse ... never been ... how far from NYC? :D

Party at JBM's house ... WOOT!!!

um 43 miles from 50th & 12th (dont ask how i know)

no problemo, front door is open.... if you can find where i live

Oh, man...I always miss all the fun! Good threads, drunken revelries...Where was I, you ask? Shush, I'm gonna tell ya anyway. Try to do a good deed by going to see a show that my son's friend was in 'cause his parents couldn't be there...and my daughter just got bit by a $*&@% chihuaha. :rant::angry: :angry: :angry:

Did you post a new vid, David? Where?

daughter just got bit by a $*&@% chihuaha. :rant::angry: :angry: :angry:

how does one get bitten by a 12 pound furry rat? That barks no less ( FWIW, i am a dog lover, just not the really mini ones )

We were walking up the street and woman was walking past us with 3 of them, all unleashed. One darted and bit my daughter's ankle. And NO, she hadn't done anything, reached to pet it, etc. FWIW, I am a dog lover, but everyone's little darlings need to be leashed because they are DOGS. Hrumph.

um 43 miles from 50th & 12th (dont ask how i know)

no problemo, front door is open.... if you can find where i live

LMAO ... did you watch the counter coming into NY? :D

I will find you ... do worry ... best keep the doors locked :ninja:

LMAO ... did you watch the counter coming into NY? :D

I will find you ... do worry ... best keep the doors locked :ninja:

my reporting station is 12th & 50th, i live 4 miles from pets warehouse.

HMM 4 miles By the mall? carmens rd? LOL just playing we will find you lol Ever go to animals house I think thats the name it is on carmens I believe.

my reporting station is 12th & 50th, i live 4 miles from pets warehouse.

Reporting station for what? Con Ed? :D Can I get free electric? Thank you very much. I owe you big time ;)

HMM 4 miles By the mall? carmens rd? LOL just playing we will find you lol Ever go to animals house I think thats the name it is on carmens I believe.

is that the place by DMV?

i went in there, some old dude followed me around. Kept staring at me.

needless to say i never went back.

free electricity? once i figure out to get it for myself, then i will hook you all up. But till then sorry

It's owned by asians not sure about an old guy. I got a coupleof corals there 2 years ago they are doing really well still in my tank the frogspawn is huge now

is that the place by DMV?

i went in there, some old dude followed me around. Kept staring at me.

needless to say i never went back.

free electricity? once i figure out to get it for myself, then i will hook you all up. But till then sorry

SWEET ... lemme know when you figure this out!!!

Ok ... why am I up at 7:15 in the morning? lol ... Gotta take care of the g/f's aunt's Pug ... geez ... this dog has to go out at 6:30am ... on the freaking dot ... and walk a mile in the morning ... lol ...

You know I have come to the conclusion ... MR is really just a stupid place ... with loads of horrible advice and mental laziness ... if any of you get a chance check out the Zeovit thread ... this guy decided he is going to be running an entire system ... since he wants to have without a doubt the best system ever ... He has all the equipment and supplements ready ... and asking the pros and cons ... of course only wanting to hear what he wants to hear and ignoring the well educated posts (typical behavior on that board) ... so after I read the thread ... I came to the conclusion ... you know ... this is not a thread about learning about the affects of running a Zeovit system ... but to show how much money he could spend to create, without a doubt ... "the best system ever." So of course my g/f decides to call him out ... cause who the he!! wanted to read through a thread just to find out he is going to do whatever he wants no matter what ... he flips his lid ... of course like anyone that knows that they were doing this just to jerk themselves off ... starts getting violent ... making stupid wicked comments ... that you just have to laugh at ... it's quite funny ... then I come along with the BASIC EVERYONE MUST READ THREAD ON ZEOVITS, it turns out the guy NEVER freaking read it .... wtf?!?! If you are going to run a Zeovit tank ... wouldn't you think you would do some research on it first?!?! Maybe that's just me ... but before spending god knows HOW MUCH MONEY ... I would have read through their BASIC information first ... common sense no?! But since the ego needs to have the "best system" ... he thinks that $$$ will do it for him ... I take it he couldn't run a normal system ... so he went off and decided Zeovits is the way to do it ... but still ... never read any of their articles. It's a funny story ... when you get a chance ... check it out!!! :D

Unfortunately those guys can't handle a little criticism ...

Like I said. MR is only good for 3 things;

1) really cheap local equipment

2)A good laugh at all the shenanigans

3) Amazing deals at the frag swap.

Like I said. MR is only good for 3 things;

1) really cheap local equipment

2)A good laugh at all the shenanigans

3) Amazing deals at the frag swap.

LoL ... NO kidding ... even the marketplace is not so hot these days ... I will only buy equipment from certain people on there ... because I actually know who they are ... otherwise buyer beware ... knock on wood I have only met really nice guys ... but there are some REALLY bad seeds over there ... and they are WAYYYYYY too sensitive. Truth be told ... this website has nicer tanks then the ones on MR. I am trying to redirect some of the good ones over to this site ... LAZIBONEZ get your butt over here and show us your 75G ... that tank is AMAZING!!!

Purple Hornets have more babies!!! WOOT!!!

I agree, there are a few good people left on MR, I've probably delt with all of them.

Lazibonez & yourbedormine need to bring there tank thread here. Altho dave (not you) has an ocean compared to most, a 180 is just epic.

I would love a frag of purple hornets. Hell even blue hornets would be nice.

I agree, there are a few good people left on MR, I've probably delt with all of them.

Lazibonez & yourbedormine need to bring there tank thread here. Altho dave (not you) has an ocean compared to most, a 180 is just epic.

I would love a frag of purple hornets. Hell even blue hornets would be nice.

Yeah ... Alan and Dave really need to join up on this site ... they are wasting their time over on MR ... it's becoming a microcosm of Reefcentral ... Robo Cop Mods ... whatever ... eh ... it was fun while it lasted! :D

I have yet to see Dave's tank ... I have only seen some pics of it ... it's fricking unreal!!!

I have yet to see Dave's tank ... I have only seen some pics of it ... it's fricking unreal!!!

funny thing about dave is...... i went to high school with him. no BS.

and when i say it's epic, what i really mean is out of this world.

but when i say out of this world, i really mean PURE WIN!

but

im sure yours is just as nice!

Deleted User 6

Dave, I think you should run a zeozit system. No lie. And then bust me in the teeth with the butt of your beer bottle.

Archived