inTank Media Baskets

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously??! I will do that as soon as I can....now i've got to run...I gotz to gig ;)

nice ... lol ... so whatcha do?! What type of gig?

I gotz two today. Opera on Tap at the Highline Ballroom and MidAmerica at Carnegie later on. What are you up to? School, work?

Join me on FB if you don't mind.

I gotz two today. Opera on Tap at the Highline Ballroom and MidAmerica at Carnegie later on. What are you up to? School, work?

Join me on FB if you don't mind.

Name? I will add you. :D

I just finished my BA at Manhattan School of Music ... woopity doo ... lol .. But I have been a student of Aaron Rosand for a while now ...

Let's see I have done some of the regular gigs (to pay for lessons) ... but I mainly give recitals and then concertos with orchestra ... then doing the competitions and stuff like that. ;)

Name? I will add you. :D

I just finished my BA at Manhattan School of Music ... woopity doo ... lol .. But I have been a student of Aaron Rosand for a while now ...

Let's see I have done some of the regular gigs (to pay for lessons) ... but I mainly give recitals and then concertos with orchestra ... then doing the competitions and stuff like that. ;)

- I'm an MSM grad myself. Maybe we've met and didn't even know that we did ;)

Follow the link in my avatar or (Boris Shpitalnik). now I really got to run, later,

b

so when are we going to the fish store to celebrate the end of the school year? (even tho i havent been in school for 6 years :lol: )

Hey David, Still waiting to see those pokerstar hitchhiker pics.

Sorry Sorry :D :D :D Busy weekend ... going to take them this morning ;)

so when are we going to the fish store to celebrate the end of the school year? (even tho i havent been in school for 6 years :lol: )

Ohhhhhhh ... yeah ... sounds good to me ... 6 years ... eh ... we CELEBRATE that ;) Come to NYC!!!

Ohhhhhhh ... yeah ... sounds good to me ... 6 years ... eh ... we CELEBRATE that ;) Come to NYC!!!

date, time & place (after 3:30pm cause i work to keep YOUR lights on)

Deleted User 6

please. my lights stay on by magic.

LMAO!!! :D Anytime ;) Feel free ... seriously ... place is open for those that want to see the tank. :D

Plus free booze ... lmao ... watch how many people show up in the next few hours ... lol!!! :lol:

please. my lights stay on by magic.

yeah ... Dhaut has the magic touch ... all hail DHAUT!!! WOOT!!!

Free booze?! :angry: Why do I aaaaalways miss the good stuff? You supply the cheese, since I've already shared my whine.

:P

If you guys are bringing a party uptown, I wanna come! :lol: I don't think I can supply light, but I've been known to bring a sixpack. ;)

The tank looks awesome, as always, David. :happydance: And I love, love, love your new fathead! So cute!

~Anne

davidr2340
LMAO!!! :D Anytime ;) Feel free ... seriously ... place is open for those that want to see the tank. :D

Plus free booze ... lmao ... watch how many people show up in the next few hours ... lol!!! :lol:

Does m'akoy know 'bout this??? :mellow:

:haha:

Does m'akoy know 'bout this??? :mellow:

:haha:

I also have his award here ;) Girl not included :D

Plus I think his wife banned him from alcohol ... too bad ... he would have a lot of fun here :D

Free booze?! :angry: Why do I aaaaalways miss the good stuff? You supply the cheese, since I've already shared my whine.

:P

If you guys are bringing a party uptown, I wanna come! :lol: I don't think I can supply light, but I've been known to bring a sixpack. ;)

The tank looks awesome, as always, David. :happydance: And I love, love, love your new fathead! So cute!

~Anne

Awwwwwww ... you can come back for free booze ;) PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

For Sakura ... it's a frag tank party ... where I finally finish the job ;)

Thanks for stopping by Anne!!! Always a pleasure :D

I also have his award here ;) Girl not included :D

Plus I think his wife banned him from alcohol ... too bad ... he would have a lot of fun here :D

Awwwwwww ... you can come back for free booze ;) PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

For Sakura ... it's a frag tank party ... where I finally finish the job ;)

Thanks for stopping by Anne!!! Always a pleasure :D

I'm liking this...frag tank party, all right. :D And I'm sure M'akoy's wife would lift the ban and have fun with us. I've got a special lemonade waiting--no paper umbrella required. :lol:

I'm liking this...frag tank party, all right. :D And I'm sure M'akoy's wife would lift the ban and have fun with us. I've got a special lemonade waiting--no paper umbrella required. :lol:

LoL!!! :D I thInk everyone will enjoy this party ... I will be in charge of hiring the entertainment :naughtydance:

LoL!!! :D I thInk everyone will enjoy this party ... I will be in charge of hiring the entertainment :naughtydance:

A select group of students from MSM? :flower: ...

...or bellydancers from Turkuaz? :ninja::naughtydance:

...or bellydancers from Turkuaz? :ninja::naughtydance:

LoL!!! ... Nooooo ... come on ... Hustler Club is only 40 blocks down on the West Side Highway :D

Never been, not sure if my aging heart could take it. I'm afraid my shoes would stick to the floor.

Luckily, you know what they say:

Circle, circle

Dot, dot

Now I got my cooties shot.

:lol:

G'night!

Can MSM Grads come too? .....and belly dancers are always welcome and appreciated :)

Can MSM Grads come too? .....and belly dancers are always welcome and appreciated :)

Sure thing man!!! ;) ... Although I am sure there are a few of them that are not my biggest fans ... lol ... :lol::ninja:

My reign of terror ended ... and no one to follow in my footsteps ;)

Nice tank man .. well done

Thank you very much!!! :D

Archived