inTank Media Baskets

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy hell batman!

I need a house, a bigger tank & lots of SPS.

Looks wonderfull

Btw, I could use a mag pump. *wink, wink*

Awesome!!!

Amazing! :oB)

My hat's off to you, sir. :D

GREAT photos!

IT"S A MONSTER!

Holy hell batman!

I need a house, a bigger tank & lots of SPS.

Looks wonderfull

Btw, I could use a mag pump. *wink, wink*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... Thank you so much everyone ... yeah ... this Gorg is a monster!!! Beautiful piece ... and the perfect addition to the aquarium!

JBM ... what size Mag Pump you looking for? :D I have an extra Mag 12 now ;) ... But I may use it for my return ... instead of my 9.5 ... not 100% sure yet ... LMK!

a 7 or a 9 would work nicely.

remember i only have a 30g tank

but im not even sure i want to add a sump/ refugium yet.

I cant make a layout im happy with (that fits within my space requirements) i say this because i have prying hands.

In a perfect world i would have a 55g tank as my sump/frag tank/refugium, but i have no space for a 4 foot monster with a 1 1/2 year old running around

Thank you thank you thank you ;)

I just hooked up my other phosban reactor ... stuffed the carbon in that one :D

Great work david it look like you have a whole look of life in that tank. I have a extra mag 18 i know its over kill but hey you can always dial her down

Great work david it look like you have a whole look of life in that tank. I have a extra mag 18 i know its over kill but hey you can always dial her down

Thank you very much Scotty ... I actually just installed a Mag 18 on my Aqua-C EV 240 to overdrive it ... wow ... the amount of garbage it picks up ... I could theoretically shut it off on the overnight allowing the corals to feed ... it pretty much does the job during the day ... and goes idle at night as it is ... I remember reading about someone doing this ... ToTM on RC (yeah I strongly dislike that zoo), but some of the guys have great ideas. Just a though at the moment. :D I think I will do a nice w/c this evening ... since I just changed my RO filters and such ... I sure everything will love the fresh new water.

-David

sakura51707

peek-a-boo i see you :lol:

Martini is so cute...Yes I name all of Dave's fishes because I can't remember their actual names (i.e. pink skunk, ocella-whatchamacallit, etc.) :lol:

Crisis averted: I wake up to the most obnoxious buzzing sound ever ... my ATO got stuck on ON ... it emptied pretty much 6 gallons of fresh water into the sump ... ugh ... and now it just keeps pumping if I turn it on ... wtffffffffffff ... just what I needed at 4am ... woot!!! :D Not cool ... well I managed to catch it ... I took out a bit of water that was in the sump ... balanced the water out so I don't have a major drop in salinity ... we'll see what happens in the morning ...

Anyone ever been to this GC Reef and Fish in Suffolk? THere is this whole thread about it on MR ... this guy was complaining about the negative posts he got from a specific user ... I guess he couldn't take a little criticism ... plus the fact he is also buying a lot of stuff from us hobbyist ... supposedly going into his children's tanks ... bunch of BS if you ask me ... buys it for cheap then resells ... just curious as to everyone's thought ... at least for those that have been there.

I need linkies!

I think they got deleted or something ... I can't find them at the moment ... but seriously ... this guy needs to STFU ... and grow a set of balls ... deal with the fact some people don't like your store ... you know? He is all the way out in Centerreach (LI) ... who wants to travel out there from Manhattan? lol ... It cost more to get out there in gas ... I don't see how anyone would save money! He threw such a fit when one of the mods refused to sell him a mated pair of True Percs for $50 ... for his supposed childs tank ... he cr@pped all over his thread .. and everything ... I happened to have met that mod that night ... nice guy ... simply said I sell to hobbyist not LFS's.

i have been out there, bought a few frags from him. (i do live out here in the boonies ya know)

didnt know of his shenanigans. I wont be supporting him any further.

btw, im between a 40 & 50 breeder now (see my thread for the whole story)

edit***

pets warehouse is much nicer ( & it's only 5 minutes from my house)

www.pets-warehouse.com

Archived