Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

Awesome! Dude, you have more luck than anyone I know.

Yeah I suppose ... lol ;) ... I should have posted ... this piece of rock when I bought it was out of water for about 4 hours while I ate dinner then my train ride back from Long Island ... crazy that this little piece survived.

Pics or it didnt happen.....JK, would love to see what you scored David.

Hehehehe ... I will get a shot of it when the halides come on ... and post my purchased Pokerstar next to it ... the guy knew there was a small piece of coral on it when I bought it ... but didn't know what it was ... nor has that shop sold any pokerstars in a long time ... unless the piece was browned out when I got it. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sakura51707
Thanks man, yeah the growth is what matters for sure ... these Radium 20k's rock!!! Color and growth wise!!!

OMG I cannot believe how much they have all grown. :D You MUST be running out of room, darling...hehe. I smell upgrade :D

OMG I cannot believe how much they have all grown. :D You MUST be running out of room, darling...hehe. I smell upgrade :D

hehehehe ... believe it ;) ... By the way Sakura ... I believe someone is already upgrading their 20G to a beautiful Starphire Glass Cube ;)

Friend of mine hooked me up with a large ORA Pink Birdsnest last night!!! WOOT!!! :D Pics coming when the lights go on!!! ;)

I can't wait to see the pics of that birdsnest in your tank!

Dibs on first frag. :P

oh, and I hear there's a couple of new clowns you might like ;):lol:

~Anne

I can't wait to see the pics of that birdsnest in your tank!

Dibs on first frag. :P

oh, and I hear there's a couple of new clowns you might like ;):lol:

~Anne

Sure thing Anne ;) I got you down for a frag.

LoL!!! I actually like them ... wicked looking ... that and the Grade A Picassos ... sooooo sweet!

David buys platinum clowns like they was candy at Rite Aid.

You know how it is bro ...

Although $750 is a steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp price tag ... although I totally get why people are willing to pay that much ... lol ... I still love how those MR members through such a fit with that fish ... condescending idiots sometimes ... really ... offer it to them at $10 and you get this "Oh wow I love that fish ... that is the coolest thing I have ever seen."

I also used the word RTN in a thread over there in the Beginners section ... I hope I don't get banned! :slap::scarry:

New ORA Pink B'nest ... still needs some time to color up ... but I will have it hot pink in no time :D

P5300039.jpg

My male Lyretail Anthias being a camera wh0re as usual ... sheesh <_< ... my fish now pose ... lol :lol:

P5300040.jpg

OMG, the birdsnest looks fantastic!! :o I can't believe how happy it looks already. :bowdown:

And the anthias should be showing off, he's beautiful. :wub:

OMG, the birdsnest looks fantastic!! :o I can't believe how happy it looks already. :bowdown:

i just got dumped

but your birdsnest made me smile (:

haha one of these days im gna jack ur corals

LoL!!! :D Thanks Anne ... I just wish all my fish would stay out of the shot until I actually a shot of them!!! :D

i just got dumped

but your birdsnest made me smile (:

haha one of these days im gna jack ur corals

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... man!!! :( I am sorry to hear :( We are here for you ;):grouphug:

Thanks man ... bring it on ... one sec ... let me go get my shotgun ... lol ... kidding ... or am i? :ninja:

Those SPS are HUGe. very nice.

THank you verrrrrrryyyyyyyy much

My pleasure. So, a musician in NYC who loves reefs...your anonymity may soon expire ;)

most musicians in NYC like reefing :P

haha

an thanks David, but its life hey, happens to us all at one point or another

My pleasure. So, a musician in NYC who loves reefs...your anonymity may soon expire ;)

Why am I hearing Peaches and Herb, "Reunited..."

Sorry, if no one else, I amuse myself. :blush:

So sorry to hear about the breakup, East1. I hear a new frag is the surefire cure for heartbreak. :grouphug:

Hehehehe ... thank you very much! thank you. I see you are in NYC ... where you located? You on Manhattan Reefs?

most musicians in NYC like reefing :P

haha

an thanks David, but its life hey, happens to us all at one point or another

Yeah ... it does man ... it really really does ... most musicians ... I can't really say that ... lol :D Most of them don't even know it exists!

So sorry to hear about the breakup, East1. I hear a new frag is the surefire cure for heartbreak. :grouphug:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! nice one!!!

yeahhh!

after exams (the 5th) im goin to get a school of anthias, and some niiiceee corals

well softies its nearly impossible to get sps :(

A school of anthias sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate the end of the school year and your new single status. :)

i agree

i dont see why people go out pub crawling at the end of the school year we should all buy fish :D

WE MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING HERE :P

hows the idol david? im contemplating it again since my longnose died

i agree

i dont see why people go out pub crawling at the end of the school year we should all buy fish :D

WE MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING HERE :P

hows the idol david? im contemplating it again since my longnose died

Idol kicked it a while ago ... It was a bad idea to purchase it after it had been returned by a total nOOb ... what can you do? Maybe I will try again, but I will ensure I get it from a reliable source!!! :D

Anyone ever have their Green Chromis sleep in the birdsnest? Mine are constantly going in an out of it ... then the Lyretails want to go in and chase the chromis out ... it's quite funny to watch!!! I will try to get a video of this ... I am sure they are taking refuge ... but there are so many corals to choose from :D

I'm in Brooklyn around Prospect park area. And no, I'm not on Manhattan reefs...though I probably should be....

I'm in Brooklyn around Prospect park area. And no, I'm not on Manhattan reefs...though I probably should be....

Oh niiiicceeeeeeeee ... come visit ... lol ... take a look at Manhattan Reefs ... not the best place for advice (shhhhh ... don' tell them I said that ;) ) but pretty cool to get some nice deals on corals.

Deleted User 6

Totally join MR. People are practically giving coral and equipment away these days.

Totally join MR. People are practically giving coral and equipment away these days.

Yeahhhh!!! They are the hobbyist that only do it during the Fall through Spring ... SUmmer time they break down for other hobbies ... lol ... I don't get it ... but that's what they do. :D

Archived