Coral Vue Hydros

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

THanks man, how's your tank been doing? Yeah that jawfish is a trip alright ... never takes his eyes off of me when I am in front of the tank ... lol :D Cute fish!

my tank is doing great! no more pest algae, and lots of coralline. however my xenia is melting... i think its from my hammer falling on it <_<

Oh well...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my tank is doing great! no more pest algae, and lots of coralline. however my xenia is melting... i think its from my hammer falling on it <_<

Oh well...

lovely addition

makoy's tank looks soooooo clean..i need to scrub mine down thers algae in the corners :P

nice addition David :D

grow lil' hornets grow!

Thanks Maria!!! :D lol ... yeah ... I want these babies to grow!!!

Oh well...

Great to hear Nano ... lol ... now the coralline will become the pest algae ;) I have dropped corals on others before ... what can you do right?

lovely addition

makoy's tank looks soooooo clean..i need to scrub mine down thers algae in the corners :P

Thanks man, you hear from NYU yet? That would be sick if you come to NYC! Makoy's tank is unreal ... I am always amazed every time I see it!!! :D

Update ... picked up a few new pieces to add to the collection. :D

ORA Stubbers Staghorn

Purple Nana Colony

ATL Palmers Blue Milli (love this piece!)

Kedds Blue/Green Acro Colony

The tank is so stocked up now and stuff growing like wildfire ... I am limiting the tank to only a few LE pieces :D lol!

TIME TO SET UP THAT FRAG TANK!!! WOOT!

-David

FRAGS for me

Yup :D I gotcha covered :D Don't worry!

NEW PICS!!!

BTW ... My fish are camera whores ...

ORA Stubbers Staghorn (w/ male Lyretail Anthias)

P4300025.jpg

(w/ Clown Tang)

P4300024.jpg

Nana Colony

P4300027.jpg

Kedds Acro Colony

P4300030.jpg

(w/ Female Lyretail Anthias)

P4300028.jpg

ATL Palmers Blue Milli

P4300032.jpg

ENJOY!

-David

sakura51707

1-Props to me for Pic #1. I saw that frag in the $15.00 tank and it turned out to be an ORA Stub-whatchamacallit.

2-You seem to be running out of room there, Mr. Gale. Think it's time for an upgrade

OR

SET UP ANOTHER TANK!!

For those of you who agree with me, please check out the following link:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...;hl=sakura51707

By the way....

Everything looks A-Mazing!! Great Job, sweetie!! Keep stuffing the tank,darling!!

>bua ha ha< my masterplan is finally working!! ;)

1-Props to me for Pic #1. I saw that frag in the $15.00 tank and it turned out to be an ORA Stub-whatchamacallit.

2-You seem to be running out of room there, Mr. Gale. Think it's time for an upgrade

OR

SET UP ANOTHER TANK!!

For those of you who agree with me, please check out the following link:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...;hl=sakura51707

By the way....

Everything looks A-Mazing!! Great Job, sweetie!! Keep stuffing the tank,darling!!

>bua ha ha< my masterplan is finally working!! ;)

LoL!!! Don't worry Sakura ... you will get your tank soon enough! :D

I want a fragz of ORA Stub-whatchamacallit omgomgomg

LoL!!! You can have a frag Maria :flower: Actually the g/f found this piece in the $15 frag tank ... funny how no one bought it ... even the owner was like amazing no one caught this piece in here. It's gorgeous!!! :D I love it!!!

I like this tank.

Thanks Pablo! I like it at times as well ... until there is some sort of mishap ... then I have to restrain myself from taking a sledge hammer to the front glass ... other day temps started to rise ... although it's really cool in my apt ... I saw the Orange monti fading ... and was like ... time to whip out the M-16 :D lol. Thank god I found them fans :D

TIME TO SET UP THAT FRAG TANK!!! WOOT!

:D:lol::D

I knew this was coming. :P

Beautiful additions. I can't quite tell, what are the colors on the Nana colony? I like it B)

:D:lol::D

I knew this was coming. :P

Beautiful additions. I can't quite tell, what are the colors on the Nana colony? I like it B)

Thank you Anne!!! :D How is Boca (your new clam)?

The nana is greenish base with beautiful purple tips :D

nice updates~! too lazy to post mine maybe i'll do an update right now.

Yoooooo bro!!! Haven't seen you around these parts much these days ... Update is definitely in order!!! Let's see the tank!

Boca is doing great, thanks! She spewed earlier today, a little startling, but she's open, beautiful and I'm in love. :wub: I'm waiting for my big guy to come home so he can figure out why my camera isn't working--then I'll be able to update my thread. :)

I'm really liking the look of that Nana. Green with purple tips sounds fantastic! :D

Boca is doing great, thanks! She spewed earlier today, a little startling, but she's open, beautiful and I'm in love. :wub: I'm waiting for my big guy to come home so he can figure out why my camera isn't working--then I'll be able to update my thread. :)

I'm really liking the look of that Nana. Green with purple tips sounds fantastic! :D

YAY!!! I am glad to hear that!!! Let's see some pics!!! Tell the big guy to get you a new one if he can't fix this one ;)

I love this nana colony, one of my favorites for sure!

ROFLOL :lol: Yanno when I reference the big guy I'm talking about my 16 year old, right? :P I definitely don't want him buying me a camera, he uses whatever money he earns for his own spending money, as it should be. :) Except for my pretty orange ric, he bought me that one for Christmas. B)

ROFLOL :lol: Yanno when I reference the big guy I'm talking about my 16 year old, right? :P I definitely don't want him buying me a camera, he uses whatever money he earns for his own spending money, as it should be. :) Except for my pretty orange ric, he bought me that one for Christmas. B)

LMAO!!! Of course ... only the 16 y/o would know how to fix a camera :D Ask the other guy for a new one ;)

NEW FRAGS WOOT! :D

ORA Fushia

ORA Miami Orchid

ORA Scripps Acro

and some other various frags!!!

pics to come!!! :D

-David

sakura51707

my darling dave....

it seems like you have been picking up many many frags :huh:

i know you do not want to set up the tank because "I" asked and pleaded with you but it seems like you are running out of options in the 90 gallon space-wise....

SOOOOO.....NOW

you HAVE TO set up a frag tank now to house all your new frags. I WIN!! I WIN!! :P

NEW FRAGS WOOT! :D

ORA Fushia

ORA Miami Orchid

ORA Scripps Acro

and some other various frags!!!

pics to come!!! :D

-David

Great looking frags. I'm thinking about picking up some SPS for my 90g and testing out the ole T5s

Archived