Pod Your Reef

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6

Nah, I'm keeping the green w/ blue polyps for now. I'm fixing a salinity issue that I hope will bring it back to life.

Any & all unwanted paly/zoa's are more than welcome in my 40b. I take all.

Sure thing ;) ... lol

Update:

New lights coming in ... I decided to keep my MH ...

I just got a SICK deal on 250W MH Reef Optic Pendants with Bluewave ballasts ... 3 pendants total and two ballasts :D

When you getting the new lights?

And where's the pic of the new cap?????????? :D

('cause I'm a fine one to complain about pics :lol: )

When you getting the new lights?

And where's the pic of the new cap?????????? :D

('cause I'm a fine one to complain about pics :lol: )

this site should be more like facebook, with "like" buttons sticking out of every $^%$% hole lol

anyway PICS

and what do u mean wen u say decent deal for 3 pendants? just roughly whats that worth lol i live in the middle of nowhere so we dont have stuff with pricetags

i move this week, sick new house, but the moves gna suck..two tanks :(

this site should be more like facebook, with "like" buttons sticking out of every $^%$% hole lol

anyway PICS

and what do u mean wen u say decent deal for 3 pendants? just roughly whats that worth lol i live in the middle of nowhere so we dont have stuff with pricetags

i move this week, sick new house, but the moves gna suck..two tanks :(

Decent deal ... 3x 250W Reef Optics HQI Reflectors with two Bluewave Ballasts for $275 ... the price tag for them from a vendor ... was $650+ that was only for 2 reflectors and two ballasts ... I would be looking at $1000 if I got three of them ...

PICS?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah ... I started the cap collection ... I got this sweet Orange Monti with White Polyps ... this piece is gorgeous ... waiting on the new lights ... my camera takes sheity pics under these 20K lights!

The lights will be here Saturday ... WOOT!!!

I'm not checking back until there are pics.

Pics coming tomorrow ... Picked up a few things tonight from Randy's tank over at Pratt ... what an amazing tank ... damn!!! :D

When you come to my house on saturday; we should take a ride to pets warehouse.

I could always use the opinion of another experienced reefer on fish selection. Cause my wife is no help.

She picked out a baby hippo tang last night that had ich & a skin fungus (blotches near the mouth)

Meh, I need to re-aquascape cause I don't like it anymore

When you come to my house on saturday; we should take a ride to pets warehouse.

I could always use the opinion of another experienced reefer on fish selection. Cause my wife is no help.

She picked out a baby hippo tang last night that had ich & a skin fungus (blotches near the mouth)

Meh, I need to re-aquascape cause I don't like it anymore

Yikessssssss ... lol ... that baby Hippo Tang doesn't sound too good ... nice that your wife liked it ... :o ... my suggestion ... put blinders on her and push her only to the fish you like!!! :D I saw a number of people of MR trashing Pet Warehouse ... I dunno why ... I think GCReef should be trashed just a little more ... because that owner seems to have a bit of an attitude ... which is not cool.

People can trash pets warehouse. Don't matter to me. I know which employee's to talk & which not to. The owner is really cool. His prices aren't to bad.

They get more fish in today, so I'll probably stop by.

I'll meet you guys at pets warehouse let me know what time. Would love to meet you guys. Alex from aquatic express is stopping here to drop off something so if it's in the afternoon I would love to come too. Thats if it's alright if a girl can come hang with teh big boys LOLOL

I'll meet you guys at pets warehouse let me know what time. Would love to meet you guys. Alex from aquatic express is stopping here to drop off something so if it's in the afternoon I would love to come too. Thats if it's alright if a girl can come hang with teh big boys LOLOL

i will be busy between 1pm & 8pm today.

so if you want to meet up before then, thats also cool

No can do i'm waiting for alex to come by after 11 sometime. Then have to go through alot of stuff cause my father passed suddenly. If it was later in the day it would've been great. We have all summer to meet up.

Bali Green Slimer (started out as a single toothpick lol)

P6300007.jpg

Nana colony

P6300009.jpg

Hypnotiq Bottlebrush (only one frag of this has ever been cut ... broke my heart to do it ... lol ... It's in the reef tank over at Pratt ... in the care of the reef master Randy Donowitz)

P6300008.jpg

My clownfish hosting their RBTA :)

P6300016.jpg

Purple Hornets ;)

P6300019.jpg

ENJOY!!!

All shots now taken under 250W HQI 12K Reeflux bulbs ... woot!!! Love my new fixtures!!!

-David

I like ýour pichers!

Thank you JBM ;)

I think I am going to swap these bulbs out for the Phoenix 14K bulbs ... I love the look of them ... and the growth!!! :D The Reeflux are cool ... just a bit dull for me ... lol ... Although I am getting some really wicked colors on my SPS ;)

Awe your clownfish are cute :)

Thank you very much ;) ... When we all getting together I go trash GCReef? :D lmao!!!

Archived