Cultivated Reef

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

i missed the party :-( maybe another night?

funny that you mention hustler, my reporting station is 3 or 4 blocks away. Also on the westside highway

so going uptown on the A,C,1,2,3 is not a problem

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rant:

DAVID

i just realised your reef sucks so hard, i dont think its your thing, you should ship it to me and get back to your music mate, ill even pay for half the shipping

(:

haha

this thread needs pics (and a list of your fish plsthanks)

:rant:

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ... lol ... one picture coming up!!! :D I promise I promise I promise ... don't you love the suspense? :D:lol:

DAVID

i just realised your reef sucks so hard, i dont think its your thing, you should ship it to me and get back to your music mate, ill even pay for half the shipping

(:

haha

this thread needs pics (and a list of your fish plsthanks)

:(

Working on it as we speak :D;)

Cr@ppy pic ... I tried ... lol ... it's too far in to get a nice close up shot ... took like 30 shots of it ... lol ... then I tried from above ... that didn't work out so well ...

P6050033-2.jpg

This is a total fail. In other news, I think I can get the glass cut for my new tank for $75.

Thanks man ;) ... much appreciated ... lol ... Tell Makoy to bring over his camera.

Sweet ... who you getting it cut by? :D

Thanks for trying David. I can def see its a monti. I cant get pics of my montis for s#!t. I guess I spend more on corals then a camera. Its ok I got 150 gallon storage at my buddy's house, that is where my tanks are I gave him when I moved in with my wife. So all the softies and everything else that needs trimming or out grows my RSM goes to my prop systems that are loaded with everything from SPS to 100's of rics and shrooms. I only sell local thats why I never really mention on here. Just collecting for now, Got the fuge on the 90 and things are multiplying like crazy for us! Cant wait to bank in a few months.

Tank looks good man! Nice growth in those past pics.

Tell Makoy to bring me some corals :P

Don't worry Maria ... way ahead of you :D lol

Thanks for trying David. I can def see its a monti. I cant get pics of my montis for s#!t. I guess I spend more on corals then a camera. Its ok I got 150 gallon storage at my buddy's house, that is where my tanks are I gave him when I moved in with my wife. So all the softies and everything else that needs trimming or out grows my RSM goes to my prop systems that are loaded with everything from SPS to 100's of rics and shrooms. I only sell local thats why I never really mention on here. Just collecting for now, Got the fuge on the 90 and things are multiplying like crazy for us! Cant wait to bank in a few months.

Tank looks good man! Nice growth in those past pics.

Thanks man ... it's difficult to take nice pics on those montis ... lol ... Dunno why ... but this one is pretty far into the tank so it really is a bit of a pain in the butt ... Holy smokes you have a Prop system?! When can I come over?! Will you ship? ;)

hmmmmm nice tank dave so i see you hold out on all the good stuff for here lol... whats up bud i am gonna make a tank thread on here today lol...

hmmmmm nice tank dave so i see you hold out on all the good stuff for here lol... whats up bud i am gonna make a tank thread on here today lol...

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo .... Flipit is in the house ... woot!!! What up R? ;) How's it going brotha? Glad to see you here. Get that tank thread started asap and show us that beautiful tank you got :D

Me holding out on MR ................... maybe ;)

hmmmmmmmmmm lmfao still waiting for (cough) someone to see it in person lol......

going to start it now

LMAO!!! ... I am going to hit you up this week for sure ... it's the first quiet week in a while!!!

BTW getting an 18" Gorgonian Tuesday night ... WOOT!!!!!

Oh really LOL ok thread started i have to get use to the pic sizes on here might have to resize even more lol

LoL!!! I would host them through Photobucket or something ... otherwise you will run out of space really fast ... at least that's what I did :D

I'm impressed that you were able to get that pic of the Monti at all; if I remember correctly it's far from the glass. :)

Still, the only real solution is for M'akoy to come uptown--stopping by my place too, of course. :D

Not to step on anyone's toes, but if you ever need picture help, let me know...I'm also uptown once in a while ;)

Not to step on anyone's toes, but if you ever need picture help, let me know...I'm also uptown once in a while ;)

Not stepping on anyone's toes ;) ... Feel free!!! :D I really stink at taking pictures!!! Bring over the camera!!!

Archived