inTank Media Baskets

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta take lessons from Dave on how to have a popular tank therad, lol. 51 pages is pretty win.

LoL!!! :D Ummmmmm ... I dunno ... lessons ... piss off some members over on MR and post about it here ... guaranteed to get some attention ... Zeovit (aka Easter Bunny Turd Tank) thread officially dead ... woot!!! That dude should have been banned for life I think I will post a little of what this moron said:

"AND BY THE WAY, I WAS NEVER BOASTING MY SYSTEM. I LISTED MY SYSTEM PARAMETERS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES BEFORE THEY START A THREAD HERE. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT, I'LL RESPOND. DON'T LET YOUR OWN INSECURITIES AND ISSUES REFLECT YOUR JUDGEMENT IN OTHERS. IN FACT, HOW ABOUT NOT JUDGING ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF. ITS A VIRTUE TO LIVE BY.

PS - IF YOU PEOPLE HAVENT NOTICED, I DONT RESPOND WELL TO POINTLESS IDIOTIC COMMENTS."

My view ... obviously someone hit a nerve with him ... showing how much he was just jerking himself off ... after all in the thread it was clearly stated he wanted without a doubt the BEST system around ... not once did he listen to what anyone was saying ... and mind you ... he got some REALLY good responses ... NOTE: this is only a small fraction of that post ... this is the nice part ... the rest would be blocked out due to lots of profanities.

"... you know what your comment equates to? If i was at a bar with someone talking about zeovit and you walked up and said what you just said? No questions asked, you would get the butt end of my beer bottle in your teeth and then i would drag you outside and beat you senseless."

This is what got the dumba$$ banned ... should have been banned for life ... lol ... what an angry human being ... sheesh ... DHAUT ... I think we should try this on each other and see what happens ... sounds like a good idea ... maybe a new sport!

"So what the hell are you reading, and if you have so much of a problem with me maybe you should stop by my place sometime and say it to me personally."

After proving this guy is a nut job?! You have got to be kidding me ... LoL ... Banned for 3 days ... only 3 days ... should have been kicked off for good ... whatever ... :D lol

Can we say ...

donkey-pulling-cart.jpg

LoL ... anyways ... we won the war ... end of story ... woot!

Yeah, the guy was a looney.

I forgot to mention he also didn't read ANY of the articles on zeovits ... he merely took their sales pitch ... and was looking at the photos ... probably thinking how much money could I make off of this ... all the fRagging ... the FRAGGING!!!

Almost forgot. Daves apartment needs moar 50g cube sexiness

Agreed ... +11931038109478109357130583509303 ;)

Deleted User 6

LOL...yeah, the best part was how he was going to go into business running selling what he grew in that system.

I gotta take lessons from Dave on how to have a popular tank therad, lol. 51 pages is pretty win.

Hmmm, have verbose friends? :P:blush:

B)

needs moar frag tank

Where's that toe tapping icon? Waiting over here...

Good Morning! :D

Hmmm, have verbose friends? :P:blush:

Where's that toe tapping icon? Waiting over here...

Good Morning! :D

LOL!!!! :D

Actually funny story ... I broke my calcium reactor the other day ... broke the pipes leading into it ... don't ask ... lol ... Brought it to MR/NR member and brotha Flipit13 ... fix it right up ... and modified the whole thing for me ... running better then when I bought it ... WOOT!!! Took him only 30 minutes too!!!

Dayumm! I had to catch up on this thread...lotsa shenaniganz :P

Great pix Dave :D Tank is lookin' super duper...

przgivemehornetsthx :flower:

Cool Beans! on the calcium reactor. :) I love happy endings...er...wait...nevermind. :o

You won't believe when you see the red monti cap frag I got from you, not only healing, but even I can see it groWING!!! :D

Dayumm! I had to catch up on this thread...lotsa shenaniganz :P

Great pix Dave :D Tank is lookin' super duper...

przgivemehornetsthx :flower:

LoLz ... thanks Maria ;) ... Yeah ... lot's of drama the last few days ... good fun that's for sure!!!

Cool Beans! on the calcium reactor. :) I love happy endings...er...wait...nevermind. :o

You won't believe when you see the red monti cap frag I got from you, not only healing, but even I can see it groWING!!! :D

hehehe ... that's awesome Anne ... I will have to drop by and check it out!!! :D

Flooded the apt. yet?

pics or ban :ninja:

LOLZ to both of you ... just got home ... everything seems to be working properly ... PICS or Ban?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?! lol ... That's it ... Beer bottle time for you!!! ;)

<----having tequila shots! B)

^^^^^^^^ is going to cause trouble

Uh oh ... GET MAKOY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER INCIDENT!!! :D

Archived