Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

Dave, I think you should run a zeozit system. No lie. And then bust me in the teeth with the butt of your beer bottle.

LMFAO!!! :D agreed ... Zeovit? or ZeoZIT ... in either case ... it'll be the best system ever ... just because I said so ... and sucks for everyone else ... plus I will bust you in the teeth with a beer bottle ... but only if you promise to cr@p all over my thread telling me I am completely full of myself ... and just want to show how much money I can spend to have the best system in the world.

What an idiot ... Only on MR ;) That should be the new motto for that thread. :D lol ... is it my imagination or is it becoming a microcosm of Reef Central? Robo-mods trying to police everyone .... anyways ... I think today was a great victory in the name of NR!!! WOOT!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still having fun on that thread, lol.

LMAO ... I saw that ... Wingo just needs to shut up at this point ... the dude got banned for being an insecure f*cktard ... what more can we do? He is a hopeless cause ... maybe he will go get drunk with his tatoo'd boob job wife ... and hopefully find some happiness ... until then ... He remains an idiot in our book ... FOREVER ... for all of those that want to see the best sales pitch given by Zeovits and their stupid pawn ... please check out Manhattanreefs.com and check the great threads of the week ... unfortunately the edited the juicy stuff that got the fool banned ... But I still have the posts ... maybe I will post them here for kicks ... to see what a really piece of sh!t talks like ...

i added to the shenanigans

Well put JBM ... i wonder what will happen if we now proceed to pour beer into our tanks ... one sec ... let's see!!! :D

Ok, I'm back and caught up. :D GREAT photos to illustrate the point, David. :)

At this point, I'm just being argumentative. Screw trying to make productive comments, lol.

Actually, DHaut, I thought you were clear and all posts made complete sense. I want you on my side if I ever lose my mind enough to engage in an online argument. :lol:

Sorry, Dave. Backing away quietly now...

~Anne

Oh man, I popped in to say hi here, now I have to go check the latest over there...

hahahahahaha ... wow ... the drama today ... it was awesome ... lots of bashing and destruction ... love it ... couldn't ask for more :D

Gotta love free entertainment, kinda feels just like reality tv. Not that I'd know, of course. :blush::huh:

Does have me curious, though. Does anyone on here use that system? I'd be interested to see pics of someone who uses it but isn't selling anything. Does the ultra low nutrient system mean you'd be more limited in what could be kept?

Gotta love free entertainment, kinda feels just like reality tv. Not that I'd know, of course. :blush::huh:

Does have me curious, though. Does anyone on here use that system? I'd be interested to see pics of someone who uses it but isn't selling anything. Does the ultra low nutrient system mean you'd be more limited in what could be kept?

I haven't seen anyone using it on here ...

Here is a picture of a Zeovit system. All natural isn't it? :D

system.jpg

Thanks David. :D

Mmm, not my taste, but I could see the appeal for some. Sure would solve my dilemna (for lack of a better word) of not enough of what I can afford "pops" against my rock. :P

Let's be honest, that looks like the easter bunny shat in that tank.

+1 ... lol ... Fully agreed ... lol

No problem Anne ... yeah ... it's just looks so fake.

Let's be honest, that looks like the easter bunny shat in that tank.

Well then, where the heck are my licorice jelly beans????? And the dark chocolate eggs, I like those. Hey, yanno what? I think we're all set for zoaid. Super duper speckled licorice palys...LE Bittersweet Chocolate Dreams....

Seriously, though, while the look doesn't do it for me; I know I was just whining to David (yesterday?) about wanting more colors in my tank. The photo seems to represent a more effective whiner than me. :lol:

And now I'm exhausted from catching up on the Mr Coral thread. Sheesh, everyone is testy these days. Must be the lack of summer! :angry:

lakshwadeep
+1 ... lol ... Fully agreed ... lol

No problem Anne ... yeah ... it's just looks so fake.

:lol: +100. The zeovit sellers stress so much about low nutrients, and then they offer a huge variety of things to "dose" to keep the corals from dying from nutrient starvation. Here's a great tank that shows how much a tank can survive without all those supplements:

http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-08/totm/index.php

:lol: +100. The zeovit sellers stress so much about low nutrients, and then they offer a huge variety of things to "dose" to keep the corals from dying from nutrient starvation. Here's a great tank that shows how much a tank can survive without all those supplements:

http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-08/totm/index.php

Wow! That's a tank to aspire to--in a smaller version, of course. :D

After all the fuss and muss, now I will have to read about the zeovit system, if only because I don't understand what what'shisname on MR was saying. I thought it was in response to lighting that coral colors deepen/increase, not nutrients or lack thereof. :unsure::blink:

im lost,

i'll stick with works for me.

tank +

saltwater +sand + rock + powerheads + empty fluval 305 (for mechanical filtration only)

= a great tank that has worked for me for the last 6 years

lakshwadeep
lak, I posted that link in the other thread. amazing tank.

Yes it is, and that's why I was glad to get some of that tank's corals. :D

i also, need more color in my tank.

my solution.

more zoanthids

LoL ... I will grow out some extra Hornets for you ;)

Yes it is, and that's why I was glad to get some of that tank's corals. :D

That ToTM was simply unreal ... truly a tank to aspire to ... WOOOOOwwwWWWW!!! Can you frag me a frag from the colony they were fragged from? :lol: k Thanx ;)

what'shisname didn't understand it either.

lak, I posted that link in the other thread. amazing tank.

What'shisname was just a dumba$$ ... but the way Haut if we wanna have someone smash beer bottles over our heads we know who to call ... YEAH!!! HIGH FIVE!!! :D PLus if he opens a LFS ... we can go there and beat people with our crowbars and other various weapons. :D Sounds like fun!

Archived