Innovative Marine Aquariums

DCG1286 90G SPS Reef Tank - NEW PICTURES!

DCG1286

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahahahah

Nice pics D. How's that bathroom floor doing?

Yeah ... I flooded the bathroom ... fell asleep with the RO on ... spent an hour and 15 towels later cleaning it up ... but it's nice and dry ;) ... lol

Get this ATO!!! NOW!!! :D

Deleted User 6

I think I'm going to have to get one. I'll wait for a month and watch yours and if you don't crash your tank, I'll go for it.

I think I'm going to have to get one. I'll wait for a month and watch yours and if you don't crash your tank, I'll go for it.

LoL!!! :D Thanks for the encouragement Haut ... lol :D

Well I have decided to dedicate the lower half on my tank to monti caps. :D I love the look at they grow out ... AMAZING!!! Not looking for particularly large frags since I want them to grow together more or less ... so if anyone has a nice collection and would like to sell me a pack of them. LMK!!! :D

Monti caps only for the time being. :D

DCG - GTF In.

donde esta dave?

LMAO!!!

GTF IN?! This is a new one ... lol ... Finally got my ass home from a long day of travelling yesterday for concerts ...

JBM: Just got your PM ... thank you soooooooo much for the offer ... I may just take you up on this one ...

Anyways my monti cap search is going pretty well.

Going to be picking up the following:

ATL Green Monti with Blue Polyps

Tyree Flower Petal

Idaho Grape

Orange Monti with White Polyps

Highlighter Green

This is going to be an awesome experiment ... I want to get them all to grow together ... that would be awesome!!!

buy my browned out green with blue polyps one. a cool $59.99.

I give $79.99 for that LE Browned out Green with Blue Polyps ... by the way did you see that "Most Rarest/Expensive SPS" thread on MR ... lol ... another one that does NO research and expects everyone else to give them the answers ... nOOb. He thought the rarest and most expensive corals were the most beautiful. :D

Also check out the 46G Bowfront tank that is for sale ... here is a typical MR blunder ...

Stock list according to the picture:

1- Blue Faced Angel

1- Black velvet Angel

1- Hippo Tang

1- Purple Tang

4- Clownfish (different species, Clarkii, Occelaris, Saddleback)

1- Royal Gramma

LoL!!!

holy. crap.

Yeah dude ... and you wonder why we don't give advice over there ... lol ... first response is ... your tank is too small for those fish ...

Typical MR response .... but I got him for free ... he was so close to dying ... I didn't think he would make it ... but don't worry I have another home for him ... LIES ... of course ... Then in about 2-3 weeks ... new thread ... all my fish are dying or have ick ... what do I do? My response ... Kiss your tank goodbye ;)

tell ya what dave

i'll even throw in the 29g (if you give me the 20L)

gotta check out the new tank.

it's sex on a stand

tell ya what dave

i'll even throw in the 29g (if you give me the 20L)

gotta check out the new tank.

it's sex on a stand

the 29G ... what are the dimensions on it? I know it's 30" in length ... lol ... how tall is it?

You have pics of the new 40? Looking now!!!

Good Morning! :D

The 29g is a great offer, Dave, do it!!!

DHaut, I'm intrigued by the browned out green with blue polyps, are you really looking to rehome it? I've had really good success with bringing those browned out rejects back to color. :huh::D

~Anne

Good Morning! :D

The 29g is a great offer, Dave, do it!!!

DHaut, I'm intrigued by the browned out green with blue polyps, are you really looking to rehome it? I've had really good success with bringing those browned out rejects back to color. :huh::D

~Anne

+1 ...

:D :D :D :D

i havent started a new thread. Just gonna continue in the old thread.

a 29g is 30 x 12 x 18 (nice & tall)

lots-o-pics more tonight

+1 ...

:D :D :D :D

:blush: :blush: :blush::happydance:

i havent started a new thread. Just gonna continue in the old thread.

You're quite the conservationist, aren't you? :P:lol:

i try to be, but im not that guy that follows others out of a room to make sure that the lights are off.

thats just creepy

Hey! Did you guys see the JBJ set up for sale in the classifieds here on NR in Queens? If anyone is interested, it includes metal halide and chiller.

And Mark, good to know you aren't a creep. :D Your little one will appreciate that when she's bringing friends home in a few years. ;)

Archived