Innovative Marine Aquariums

My water isn't wet

StevieT

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist

Oh wow, I can't believe I forgot to tell you SteveT:

You should avoid giving your nano any alcohol as an earlier post suggested. If it hasn't hit puberty yet, it certainly isn't old enough to be consuming alcohol. Unless you've got the most interesting offspring in the world, I doubt that you are it's legal parent, so you probably can't provide it to your minor nano legally either. Just trying to look out for the best interests of the little one, and kept them legal as they grow up. ;)

Militant Jurist
get wasted off of red bull vodkas and give them to minors with yellow tangs

That sounds like an amazing idea. I think that I'm going to do that tonight, and maybe go pick up the 15 gallon nano set up that comes with a sting ray from Aquarium Adventure here in Columbus! I heard a 15 gallon makes the ray's happy, especially if they have a Tang to play with. Those guys told me that I wouldn't have to worry about a cycle with a new tank from them, because the rays are an prevent a cycle.

.... What if I drank that? Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me and the fish only 'look' like they aren't moving.. Maybe the redbull/vodka will jolt me back into this plane of time/existence...?

This is when the flux capacitor will come in handy, also kills that un-sightful algae and ich...every one should have one plumbed into their return line...just don't hit 88 GPH or *Poof*

get wasted off of red bull vodkas and give them to minors with yellow tangs

Minors with Yellow Tangs? Where is the nearest Yellow Tang Mine? I know of a few Coal Mines, but I haven't heard of a working Yellow Tang Mine since the 80's....

Danm, I thought they were all outlawed along with Strip Mining....and I know I've been totally bummed by the shortage of quality strippers every since they shut down strip mining.... :)

Militant Jurist
Minors with Yellow Tangs? Where is the nearest Yellow Tang Mine? I know of a few Coal Mines, but I haven't heard of a working Yellow Tang Mine since the 80's....

Danm, I thought they were all outlawed along with Strip Mining....and I know I've been totally bummed by the shortage of quality strippers every since they shut down strip mining.... :)

Oh boy, you've been missing out. I grew up out in the country, and for a couple of years, many of my weekends were spent out in the strip mines. I was out there mainly with my (now ex-) g/f and I tell you what, those strip miners know how to party, but you just have to find them. They are like big foot, seriously.

Your comment gave me a great idea though! NR members should get together and buy the salt mine under Lake Erie. We could convert the mine into a GIANT SW tank! We could use one of the (I believe still operational-) nuclear plant's coolant water as an ATO, and natural water from the Great Lakes to mix with the salt. We find ourselves a Tang mine, and we're set!

Well, the OP was looking for ways to keep his water wet, but I think he's successfully demonstrated that a lot of folks around here aren't just wet, they're plain HOSED!

That sounds like an amazing idea. I think that I'm going to do that tonight, and maybe go pick up the 15 gallon nano set up that comes with a sting ray from Aquarium Adventure here in Columbus! I heard a 15 gallon makes the ray's happy, especially if they have a Tang to play with. Those guys told me that I wouldn't have to worry about a cycle with a new tank from them, because the rays are an prevent a cycle.

I thought you where going to say the 15 year old :P

Militant Jurist
I thought you where going to say the 15 year old :P

Lol! Definetly not! Haha I won't even consider jaywalking, considering how far up my rear I'm about to have the Supreme Court of Ohio here in a few months! I'll stick with nanos, alcohol, and women over 21. B)

"man who's water isnt wet probably lost testicles in unfortunate bicycle accident."

~Confucius 498 b.c.

I'd probally believe you if it werent for bicyles not having been invented back then. :P

My wife insists I eat pineapple instead of asparagus before a cycle.

asparagus.jpg

tank is a year old, am I still in my cycle? Maybe i'll switch to pineapple :lol:

I believe wetness is a state of mind. If you stick something in the tank it will eventually become wet, nature at it's finest!!!

So I am not sticking my hand in long enough?

So I am not sticking my hand in long enough?

Stevie, I'm afraid the problem is that you aren't getting in deep enough.....Yours might not be long enough, now I NEVER have that problem myself..... B)

when you go into your tank with you hands, think TANG!

YTang.jpg

The best advice is to let you tank know how you are feeling and work up the wetness.

when you go into your tank with you hands, think TANG!

YTang.jpg

The best advice is to let you tank know how you are feeling and work up the wetness.

Agree here, tanks like communication!!! Most tanks think that we never talk enough! ;)

Stevie, I'm afraid the problem is that you aren't getting in deep enough.....Yours might not be long enough, now I NEVER have that problem myself..... B)

I think Mitch is taking this thread down a very dark road....

Archived