ReefCleaners.org

My water isn't wet

StevieT

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Stevie....I think you have discovered the undeniable truth.....It's those sneaky insurgents from the North....I bet the slipped you the dry water and stoleall your nice wet American water to put in their beloved LaBatt's.....mmmmmm....on second thought a six of Blues would be good right now.....but, I digress....

Do you have access to the Interwet? If so I could send you a link to my RO/DI and upload a file of real, genuine , Southern, FLORIDA RO/DI water....That ought to flush out all that hateful "It's a dry cold" attitude....

+1

Have u tried the cat again? Its been long enough to see if the old tricks work again.. B)

dorymarlin955

Thought you all might need some help, seems like you're stuck. I got an authority to shed a little light on the topic. Hope this clears it up.

The wetness of water is thought to be due to its high moisture content.

(Dr) Jason A. Rush, Dept of Mathematics, Edinburgh University

dorymarlin955
Moisture generally refers to the presence of water, often in trace amounts.

Excessive moisture is usually undesirable.

Some foodstuffs and other packaged products come with desiccators, often made of silicon oxide, to absorb moisture.

According to Wikipedia, your water has too much moisture, which is undesirable, and can be counteracted with silica oxide. So, I think your problem might be the fact that you aren't using silica sand in your tank. I also think a small tiger might be a bit more aggressive towards the extra moisture than a house cat. :happy:

he needs to start killing pirates, they are going crazy right now in their wet ocean

Pirates hijacked your wetness/ How big is this tank?

:huh:

You know your tank is too big when you gotta worry about pirates....

:lol:

Pirates hijacked your wetness/ How big is this tank?

:huh:

you can see it from google earth

Maybe you should just add sugar or honey. I've heard that if you do this with dry wine it makes it wetter. :huh:

no this just creates hero punch, which is barf worthy btw... :D

This is the thread that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was and they'll go on forever just because this is the thread that never ends....

SteveT,

I think you're forgetting something very important. You can actually get water so dry that it actually gets wet. Therefore the relative dryness is directly proportional to the equaytive wetness. It can be explained in this simple math formula Wetness = Dryness + Dryness(2) OR Dryness squared = Wetness.

I also agree with the people that informed you to buy a couple of tangs. Since tangs are the wettest of all fish they would definitely add to the relative wetness of your tank. Just remember, "The dryer you get the wetter you get...."

Archived