Cultivated Reef

My water isn't wet

StevieT

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gave it some c-ballance yesterday, isn't that enough?! And I cleaned up its stand, gosh who knew it was so needy, dumb girls

aren't we talking about your tank or is there something primal and feminine about the lack of wetness of your tank...

sorry if its off topic but the subconsciousness of it caught me as funny.

aren't we talking about your tank or is there something primal and feminine about the lack of wetness of your tank...

sorry if its off topic but the subconsciousness of it caught me as funny.

thats what I thought you ment. I would say the tank is female so yes, both girls and the tank are needy and sometimes dry

put 2 fingers inside the tank and rub the water

the opening is large enough to fit more, but i'll start with two

At some point Stevie, you are just going to have to come to terms. You see some times a tank just doesn't like a guy and no matter what he does he can never get it wet. I know you like this tank. It's apparent that you've spent a lot of time, money and energy on it. But it just can't reciprocate. It's not fair to you or the tank. You can continue to live this charade and act like nothing is wrong or you can set it free. If it truly feels for you it will come back. Otherwise it's better off with someone that can keep it wet and you can move on to the tank that's right for you. Remember Stevie there's a tank out there for every one.

At some point Stevie, you are just going to have to come to terms. You see some times a tank just doesn't like a guy and no matter what he does he can never get it wet. I know you like this tank. It's apparent that you've spent a lot of time, money and energy on it. But it just can't reciprocate. It's not fair to you or the tank. You can continue to live this charade and act like nothing is wrong or you can set it free. If it truly feels for you it will come back. Otherwise it's better off with someone that can keep it wet and you can move on to the tank that's right for you. Remember Stevie there's a tank out there for every one.

Or dose vodka - that works for me...

I'm not reading through 13 pages of noob crap. The simple answer is to thaw it out.

see that's what I sudgested but others didn't think that would help. I guess the mods around here know more than anyone, I will try this, but how do you heat up water in a tank?

see that's what I sudgested but others didn't think that would help. I guess the mods around here know more than anyone, I will try this, but how do you heat up water in a tank?

Carefully :D

use a small blowtorch to melt a hole and insert a submersible heater. make sure the heater is rated tobe used in salt water.

Of course I know more than anyone else! How do you think I was selected for modship????

As for heating your "dry" water, placement, or location is critical. Be sure your tank isn't located somewhere like in a freezer, or outside during the winter.

Ideally, your tank should be located in a warmer living area. Bedrooms, family rooms, and living rooms are great examples of ideal locations for "wet" water tanks. Once your tank has aquired a "wet" water, then you can install a heater. I reccommend a Jager rated for the amount of wet water your tank contains. This will help keep it at a steady temperature more condusive to wet water inhabitants.

I'm so done with you noobs.

Of course I know more than anyone else! How do you think I was selected for modship????

Rightly said mate, lol!

I'm so done with you noobs.

Isn't it a site for noobs? asking questions, sharing doubts and all? :D

Isn't it a site for noobs? asking questions, sharing doubts and all? :D
You have been misinformed. This site is dedicated to my huge ego.
Militant Jurist
You have been misinformed. This site is dedicated to my huge ego.

I'm amazed it still fits on the internet! They will have to invent something new just to hold it.

I'm amazed it still fits on the internet! They will have to invent something new just to hold it.
I have Al Gore working on it as I type this.
Militant Jurist
he isn't busy trying to find out why my water is frozen and not wet instead of melting from the warming?

It is because his focus these days is on hunting down manbearpig once he realized we all thought he was a joke because of his "work" on the internet and 'global warming' and how accurate he was with both.

why does this thread continue?

because you posted on it :wacko:

It is because his focus these days is on hunting down manbearpig once he realized we all thought he was a joke because of his "work" on the internet and 'global warming' and how accurate he was with both.

I shot manbearpig last season, i found him on Gore's private jet parked outside his mansion

It's really hard to come by, being wet water and all. So I can let it go for $50/ounce. How much would you like? Keep in mind, it's super-rare!

Archived