Top Shelf Aquatics

My water isn't wet

StevieT

Dude, you can't expect it to be wet from the get go.. You have to work the water to make it wet. May I suggest sticking your fingers in the water, spitting on the water, licking the water, putting on some slow music, lighting some candles, whisper sweet nothings at your tank, etc...

Ahhh, just watch this video, it will teach you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbcgYzlnMxY

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Stevie you are stupid and stuff. Try the search feature. I'm sure the answer you seek can be found with a little effort. I hate you.

maybe this is my problem:

sevensheaven_ice-block.jpg

I am sooooooooo sorry....My last post has NOTHING to do with this....there are TOTALLY different Al-Gore-ithms in place for a Cold Water system....your NIPPLE DENSITY will be thoroughly uneven in cold water....It has to do with the unilateral cold water nipple dip density and frequency.....

I am sooooooooo sorry....My last post has NOTHING to do with this....there are TOTALLY different Al-Gore-ithms in place for a Cold Water system....your NIPPLE DENSITY will be thoroughly uneven in cold water....It has to do with the unilateral cold water nipple dip density and frequency.....

If we are getting into cold water theory, then we must consider shrinkage....

hth

As for DREZ, I just wanted to say that Dryness is not the answer to everything, but if you want your water to be as clear as Gin, that would be the answer......(leave it to the Limey!!!!LOL....)

Your not using Gin? It's a regular additive for me, I have it on drip. Perhaps it's exclution will change my current level of tank dampness. I may solve the mystery of my fishes erratic swimming patterns too.

Dude, you can't expect it to be wet from the get go.. You have to work the water to make it wet. May I suggest sticking your fingers in the water, spitting on the water, licking the water, putting on some slow music, lighting some candles, whisper sweet nothings at your tank, etc...

Ahhh, just watch this video, it will teach you.

Badbread may have the right idea here. Some Barry White might be the right prescription and should that and combined with his touching suggestion fail, I would recommend a trip to the drug store for another additive know to solve moisture issues: KY Jelly

post-22887-1223664304.jpg

Hey Stevie you are stupid and stuff. Try the search feature. I'm sure the answer you seek can be found with a little effort. I hate you.

search is for idiots and stuff

I am sooooooooo sorry....My last post has NOTHING to do with this....there are TOTALLY different Al-Gore-ithms

The problem is that Al-Gore says if the ice melts, the water level will rise, but the ice is already in the water.

If I put ice in, I would be increasing the water volume. yet my water still isn't wet. Maybe I need to change more of it, maybe I need to use new rock salt. The stuff I am using was left over from the city last winter.

Apparently you missed the step in the instruction for making saltwater that says you need to add water to your Reef Crystals...

RTFM :D

Cheers

NRG

StevieT!

You know that in order to get your water wet ... you have to whisper sweet-nothing into it's ear first.

Gotta prime the pump, man. :P

Apparently you missed the step in the instruction for making saltwater that says you need to add water to your Reef Crystals...

RTFM :D

Cheers

NRG

You're not doing it right.

If what I suggested above doesn't work, may I suggest you try and dose some vodka into the system. Not only will it help with nitrates but it will also help to "loosen up" the water.

$.02

If what I suggested above doesn't work, may I suggest you try and dose some vodka into the system. Not only will it help with nitrates but it will also help to "loosen up" the water.

$.02

meh, last time I gave my water vodka, it started slurring and spilling on the floor. Then it puked all over my asteria

everyone knows that water is over rated. i suggest u get rid of ur water and just fill the tank to the top with sand.

Is there some kind of Gas I can use? This whole water thing is becoming very frusturating, I am about to give up, I don't know how you all do it. Maybe photoshop, cheaters

well obviously judging by the trophy sitting in my lap in my av. your "edit" doesn't hold much water. oh, and yeah, there's another trophy due to be here in mid january too. guess i'm doing something right!

that was fairly funny though, even though it lacked originallity. i practically gift wrapped that one for you!

all of my posts keep getting deleted :tears:

the mods must be annoyed with me...

You just doing it wrong Stevie

I completely concur

Give you tank Brawndo, it's got what water craves.

mine craves H2, has plenty of 0

humm now I have some on mars, I will try one in the big tank...........

shuttle to mars

picks up monkey

space travel back to flatland USA

drops monkey in

swims around

water is getting wetter

wetter

SEA MONKEY IS POUNDED ON BY CLOWN

SEA MONKEY IS GONE! IN IT'S BELLY

water drying agian

water dry :(

well it was worth a try, it worked for a second, thanks