inTank Media Baskets

Lizzie's RSM

Lizzie1324

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be sure and put your clam high up then :)

Haha, yeah , at first my scape didn't have good spots at the top, but this time around it has some good ones. A lot of people have had success keeping their clam at the top of their RSM, or else I wouldn't risk it :) Thanks for the reminder :D

nice pics

Thanks! :happy:

Well thats good to know, your rockscape looks really nice. I can't wait to see your clam in its new home! Did you see my new rockscape? I bought two rocks and then "putty'd" them together to make an arch at the top, it looks sooo much better than it did before!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, well major change in the tank. Once again I rearranged. I know it stirs up debris and what not, but I couldn't resist. :D So now I am extremely happy with the new aqua scape :happy: I'll put up pics tomorrow though.

And also I'm going to the frag swap this saturday(18th) which will be held in the parking lot area at fish gallery. So I hope to pick up some cool stuff :)

Hey wheres your clam? :P

Once again, there ya are messing with your rocks, just can't keep your hands off them huh? LoL I did the same thing with my tank all the time. But I think its perfect now.

Haha! I know, I want one, but I might look at this swap and see what they have for sale to see if I can get a good deal. :)

I know I always mess with my rocks, but now I have this perfect little dip at the tippy top for my clam to sit on :lol:

Still haven't gotten around to taking pics, but I will soon.

Haha! I know, I want one, but I might look at this swap and see what they have for sale to see if I can get a good deal. :)

I know I always mess with my rocks, but now I have this perfect little dip at the tippy top for my clam to sit on :lol:

Still haven't gotten around to taking pics, but I will soon.

I'm sure you'll get some awesome deals at the swap. Be sure and do a huge update with pics! :D

Aw thanks!!!

Sorry I have yet to update my scape, but after that swap on Saturday I'll do a big update with tons of photos!! :D

Yay! Haha.

Hopefully I can get some good deals. Anyone around Houston gonna be there?

Well I'm definitely not going on saturday. Looks like I'm working. Maybe I'll still go to the Dallas Coral Farmers Market on November 1st though. Just gotta wait and see what my cash flow is like :P

Can't wait to hear what deals ya got and see some pics :D GOOD LUCK

So I'm really excited for the swap tomorrow, I'm taking pictures of all my colonies and counting up all the polyp counts for my frags :)

So I snapped some shots before tomorrow, but I'll put up a whole bunch tomorrow. :D

All my frags waiting to be sold/traded

DSCF0073.jpg

GSP garden

DSCF0074.jpg

I call them chocolate mints :)

DSCF0075.jpg

Speckled sky :P

DSCF0076.jpg

Again...

DSCF0077.jpg

I don't know what to call these..

DSCF0078.jpg

Torch

DSCF0079.jpg

Hammer

DSCF0080.jpg

Finny and the Candy Cane

DSCF0082.jpg

Clown and Frogspawn

DSCF0083.jpg

Yuma

DSCF0084.jpg

FTS

DSCF0085.jpg

Ok, so I picked up this awesome blue tipped hammer today! I'm not sure how it will look fully open, but I'm pumped to see it tonight! I snapped some shots to hold you over until tomorrow :)

W/Flash

DSCF0130.jpg

DSCF0131.jpg

DSCF0132.jpg

Torch

DSCF0135.jpg

Pearl Bubble

DSCF0136.jpg

Rics and GSP

DSCF0137.jpg

My favorite

DSCF0138.jpg

Pinks

DSCF0139.jpg

Old hammer and new hammer

DSCF0140.jpg

Again

DSCF0141.jpg

Yellows

DSCF0144.jpg

Kronk and Zoas

DSCF0145.jpg

My favs again!

DSCF0146.jpg

Thanks!

That is the only thing I don't like about the cube shape is that it is harder to take close up shots :)

But I think I'm slowly getting better.

Aw thanks guys!! (And gal) :P

I am really happy with how my tank is coming along, but I have yet to see that new hammer fully expanded!! I want it to hurry up and get settled!!!!! :happy:

And I am super excited about getting some of lalani's intense zoa's :D

Thanks! I like it, but it interferes with my lps placement, lol. It stings my other lps where as my hammer and frogspawn live in harmony :)

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks! I like it, but it interferes with my lps placement, lol. It stings my other lps where as my hammer and frogspawn live in harmony :)

Thanks again!

Did your hammer ever start expanding more? I have read several places that hammers and frogspawn (torch etc) will expand more in higher flow, BUT they like the slow flow better (but thats when they don't expand as much), seems a bit confusing to me. Did you do the Lugol's dip yet? Don't be worried if you Zoanthids stay closed for a few days (maybe even a week) they are known to get pissy and stay closed for a while (those and gsp too).

Archived