SaltCritters.com

Lizzie's RSM

Lizzie1324

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have more pics, but photobucket is not working. The page won't load so I don't know what is going on, but yeah, you'll just have to wait a while for more picsss.

Well I accidentally deleted my new pics, but I only had like 4, I'll take more tomorrow. But here is one new one I have underwater. It's blurry but yeah...

63-1.jpg

it's an olympus stylus 850or something like that.... It's for sure an olympus. :P

So today is my b-day, and I am going to hit up a lot of fish places today, hopefully picking up some new stuff.

Yayyyy, partayy. lol. I wasn't sure cuz they were the same family if they would fight, but they both seem very peaceful.

Pics uploading noww....

I am sorry to say and I hope I am not to late for this.

A Mandrine and a Scooter of the same sex will compete with each outher. Make sure to get opposite sexes.

Thanks everyone! And your not to late Khayman!! :) Thanks for the info.

When I went shopping I picked up and adorable pom pom crab, some really pretty zoa's, and an awesome pink hard coral, which I believe is an acro?

I got a fist sized piece for 40 dollars!!! Fishland came through again! :P

Sorry for the absence, but I'll update with pics soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well I finally snapped a few pics with my new underwater camera!

Here's just a little sample of my first try, hopefully they will only get better. :happy:

My clowns are testing out the frog spawn :D

P1180008.jpg

Zoa's

P1180010.jpg

gsp

PC280005.jpg

My new 10 dollar zoa's that are frikin sweet!!

P1180011.jpg

Hard coral!

PC310005.jpg

So there you go! :)

These equal SWEET! :wub:

P1180011.jpg

Great pictures!!!

Thanks! I got them from a place called city pets. They have a bunch of ten and five dollar frags, and I just happened to find those.

Haha, yeah I am finally getting some sps. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Hi Lizzie

Your Zoa's are sweet epecially for $5. I have a few ne aditions also I got "Yello Zoa's and Green Zoa's". I also have a few more additions you should stop by my thread and check them out. I however do not have as good a camera as you so my Zoa's pics are not as good as yours. I have a new camera on the way though with a better zoom woo woo.

Well I think it is finally time to accept that my scooter blenny Dobby died. :(

He has been missing the past few days, and I can't find him. -_-

He was eating well and getting fat, so I'm not sure what happened. I had grown very attached to him in the short time I had him. He was so cute!

On a better note all is well. Corals are doing great, and I'm finally getting the darn hair algae to go away. Thats what I get for using non RO/DI water for 2 weeks. :rant:

I'll take some more pictures soon, hopefully more this time around. :)

And in the mean time if anyone has some interesting fish ideas, I'd welcome some help. I want something a little out of the ordinary, you know? :P

Thanks everyone!

I'm not sure if I will get another blenny or not. I'm kinda bummed about it, so I'll probably get a diff fish next time around. :)

My mom wants to set up a little 1.5 gallon pico in the kitchen, so I'm starting that project tonight!!

:D

Thanks everyone!

I'm not sure if I will get another blenny or not. I'm kinda bummed about it, so I'll probably get a diff fish next time around. :)

My mom wants to set up a little 1.5 gallon pico in the kitchen, so I'm starting that project tonight!!

:D

Lizzie

Do not be discouraged. Scooter Blennies are actually Dragonets not a blenny. Dragonets are very hard to keep unless they are eating frozen. Lawnmower Blennies are cool fish, sorry I do not know their requirements.

Oh yeah, I know they are dragonet. Its just easier to say blenny. :P

So I snapped a few pics, but alas more bad news. :(

My giant turbo snails like to knock everything in the tank around, and knocked over my pink acro twice. I kept re gluing it and I though it had been ok, but the other day I went in and the base had begun to turn white. :angry: I don't think it is because of the tank, all my other corals and fish are doing great, but the last three things I have bought from fish land have died: a hammer, the scooter, and the acro. It's very discouraging. My Pom Pom crab and new zoa additions are doing awesome, so I'm not sure whats up... -_-

I'll put up those new pics soon.

I hope so too, but I think the white is spreading. :(

I need to go in and do some major tank maintenance. Clean out the pumps and the sponge and stuff, do a water change, maybe move a couple things around...

I hope so too, but I think the white is spreading. :(

I need to go in and do some major tank maintenance. Clean out the pumps and the sponge and stuff, do a water change, maybe move a couple things around...

If its spreading then cut off any discolored part and try to remount it. Sounds like Slow Tissue Necrosis.

Yeah, it didn't make it, but next time I'll know what to do. Do you know what causes that?

I was really angry at my tank cuz it seemed like everything was dyeing and nothing looked good, so I re-arranged stuff.

Probably not the best idea, but everything looks good now. I invested in a lot of super glue gel and glued some stuff down.

Here's a couple zoa pics that turned out good. I'll update soon with a bunch of pics.

Kinda blurry, but cool colors.

P2010010.jpg

Lani's zoa's

P2010009.jpg

Archived