Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lizzie's RSM

Lizzie1324

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds

I miss my Mohawks...They never seemed happy and finally withered away. Same with my PPFU, PPRPE, bambams, etc, etc, etc... shame.gif

new smiley? :P

128fs318181.gif

He's full of da new smileez!!! :lol:

4chsmu1.gif

Lizzie1324

Thanks ryan!! do you have a tank?

thanks david :)

you and your smileyzz!! :P Yeah my lunar eclipses just randomly melted...it was weird. but the mohawks seem to be sprouting new babies along with the horizons. :)

so I picked up a new frogspawn, 2 heads, some cool stardust paly things, and some......blue hornets!!! I got about 10 heads for 5 bucks cuz they fell of a big rock.. I glued a bunch down to different pieces and hope they survive!!! fingerscrossed

I can't get a good pic of them but i got some other cool pics. frag tank soon to be up! I now have a light(when I get my moohlah tomorrow) and a K1.

pics....

P5260002.jpg

P5290005.jpg

P5290006.jpg

P5290007.jpg

P5290008.jpg

P5290012.jpg

P5290013.jpg

P5290015.jpg

P5290019.jpg

P5290022.jpg

P5290023.jpg

squirrelieygrrrl

hey sweetie,

nice new stuff. just checkin in to see how its goin! lookin lovely as allways! do ya have a new fts to show? if so i wanna see!

tc and ttyl

thanks guys! I will for sure take a new fts. I need to put one up.... My parents surprised me when I got back from camp with a newly painted rrom, and they moved my tank and I have a kickin' frag tank my friend set up for me while I was gone.

Thanks so much Frank! It looks awesome! :lol:

So i will have more pics soon with a fts :P

thanks guys! I will for sure take a new fts. I need to put one up.... My parents surprised me when I got back from camp with a newly painted rrom, and they moved my tank and I have a kickin' frag tank my friend set up for me while I was gone.

Good looking stuff! Looking forward to the FTS....

Needreefunds

Wow Lizzie, how cool it must have been to come home and see all that! B)

Woo! fts!

bad news though.... my horizons are melting!!!! I don't know why, all of the sudden yesterday they started melting... all others doing great, Mohawks are multiplying like crazy! so that stinks :/

but n e way here is the fts. I can't really get the lighting quite right but oh well, this is my best attempt :P

P6150005.jpg

P6150006.jpg

P6150007.jpg

Thanks! I picked up a new coral today. its a purple rim monti about 3" by 5". really pretty, hopefully it settles in well.

squirrelieygrrrl

hey lizzie,

thats really cool the suprises you got when you came home. always nice to have a bonus!

tank looks lovely. glad to know im not the only one that struggles with taking fts's :lol:

haha, thanks! I never seem to get the colors right :)

p.s. The purple rim monti is pretty big and still looking good, I'll take some pics later.

• 1 month later...

monti didn't make it :/ I think i have issues with sps because i don't keep good track of all my levels. But I like not having a lot of upkeep other than water changes. so yeah lps and softies are for me :)

I got some clove polyps, they are super cute. and I have a nice xenia frag and a small leather and some new zoos from a guy on marsh. No pics for now cuz i am having an algae attack after most of my clean-up crew died off :P

so thats all for now :)

gulfsurfer101

Looking good lizzie, I still need to figure out how to take good pics with heavy lighting. All mine seem to come too blue and washed out, your look good though.

Thanks! The algae is slowly getting better, and I am buying some dibs turbos on wed. most likely. So yeah. The frag tank is coming along well and should be up and running full force pretty soon.

Archived