Top Shelf Aquatics

Lizzie's RSM

Lizzie1324

Yes, it finally did! I like it a lot, but one of the heads died b/c of the torch so it is only 1 head now, but it's pretty :)

I have to make a trip to the lfs for the iodine soon just to be sure.

From now on I'm dipping everything new I get in a iodine/FW dip.

Better safe than sorry. :D

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. And thats good thinking about the FW/Iodine dip on everything, better safe than sorry. But I am always under the impression of "the less stress the better". And I know the FW/Iodine dip can be hard on some corals too, so just be careful.

I like your new avatar, :P

Yeah, I'll probably only do it on zoa's. Hopefully I'll get some new stuff soon.

Thanks, my avatar is one of my favorite shots I've ever taken.

I'm thinking of adding a new fish. I'd like something small and not just the same old same fish everyone gets. I already have my pair of clowns :D

Any ideas?

Yeah, I'll probably only do it on zoa's. Hopefully I'll get some new stuff soon.

Thanks, my avatar is one of my favorite shots I've ever taken.

I'm thinking of adding a new fish. I'd like something small and not just the same old same fish everyone gets. I already have my pair of clowns :D

Any ideas?

Your tank looks gorgeous! I have some of the same livestock as you do. I love your pink psuedochromis!!

Does your blenny ever go after your clowns? Mine does! :angry:

Thanks!

Actually, my blenny is the sweetest out of all my fish. :P

He's my favorite. The pseudo actually picks on the clowns the most, but not a lot.

Not the slightest clue, maybe a yasha goby lol?

I totally missed your comment!!

I really do need a shrimp goby for Doc. Holiday. But none of my lfs's seem to get yasha's in very often. I'll have to ask Andy at fishland if he can get one for me at decent price. They are my favorite of the shrimp gobies, and a mated pair would be even cooler!! But wayyyyy more expensive...

But yeah, thanks for the input!

P.S. Care frag pack currently being organized....

Soon to be shipped this week! lol.

I totally missed your comment!!

I really do need a shrimp goby for Doc. Holiday. But none of my lfs's seem to get yasha's in very often. I'll have to ask Andy at fishland if he can get one for me at decent price. They are my favorite of the shrimp gobies, and a mated pair would be even cooler!! But wayyyyy more expensive...

But yeah, thanks for the input!

P.S. Care frag pack currently being organized....

Soon to be shipped this week! lol.

Where's FishLand at? I've never heard of it, I-10 west of Houston? I think I'm gonna get a pair of Hi-Fin Gobies, they are cheaper than Yashas but cool none-the-less. Can't wait to get my Frag Care Pack :D

Yeah, I dont actually know where it is, I'll have to find that out for you. But if you know where T&T is it is close to that. Sorry it's taking me so long to get this stuff to you:P

And I got your zoa's today Lalani!!! Thanks so much, I'll send you the paypal soon. :)

Yeah, I dont actually know where it is, I'll have to find that out for you. But if you know where T&T is it is close to that. Sorry it's taking me so long to get this stuff to you:P

And I got your zoa's today Lalani!!! Thanks so much, I'll send you the paypal soon. :)

Uh whats T&T lol?

It's another fish store that apparently you haven't been to!! lol.

It is somewhere on bellaire and west hiemer I think.... :mellow: They are like 10 minutes apart from each other. Have you been to city pets?

I have the box ready to go, but I would like to iodine/FW dip the frags before I send them to you so you don't get zoa eating nudi's just to be sure. :P Unless you have some iodine and treat them yourself when you get them...

Whichever way you want! :)

Man, I guess the west side of Houston is foreign to me when it comes to all the fish stores lol. I haven't been to any of those. I can dip it when it gets here and save ya from having to use up your iodine or you can do it at your place. Whichever ya prefer :)

In that case I'll just send them to you asap and you can just dip them when you get them. You will get them a lot sooner if I do it that way. :)

Thanks for the help!

Haha, I know I'm slacking. But I've been pretty busy and the tank isn't lookin' so hot right now. :P

All is well, but I need to get rid of my red slime algae and then do a major water change. And I have some kind of hair algae that I don't know how to get rid of. :huh:

But I will update soon.

And sorry I haven't sent you your money Lalani! What is your info for Paypal?

Hopefully I will get that 10 gallon frag tank up and running soon as well. I just need a weekend off!!! :D

Oopsies!! sorry. :)

And here's some pics....

My new hammer next to my old one

31-1.jpg

The only pic I have of lalani's red and blue zoa's she gave me

32-1.jpg

Just some frags

33-1.jpg

I finally got a shot where it shows their real color!

34-1.jpg

LPS

35-1.jpg

Pink centered ones lalani sent me

37-1.jpg

38-1.jpg

39-1.jpg

40-1.jpg

41-1.jpg

41-1.jpg

GSP Garden

42-1.jpg

Rics

43-1.jpg

FTS

44-1.jpg

And I mailed your corals out today ddr_phish!!

Thanks for looking :)

Archived