Cultivated Reef

15 gal Coldwater Dual Biotope

Jamie

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and the one I mentioned earlier is splitting now. It looks almost like it's gonna split 3 ways. :huh:

...do i rly have to say it??

PICS!!!!!

:D

Hmm. Okay, I've got it. I invented a random code recently (hey, I was bored, okay!), and I'm gonna write a message in it. I will post more pics once someone decodes it. :) I will post no pictures before that point. I think I've got all the kinks in the code worked out, so it should be deodeable. I'll post the message up in a few minutes!

Muahahahah :ninja:

:huh:

Am I really that weird? Well, maybe. But don't blame me, blame my religion teacher, because it was during his painfully boring class that I created this.

Tadaaa!

DSC_0240.jpg

No, but the real reason I'm doing this is that I'm tired of taking pictures, and need a rest. It's take you guys at least a few days to solve this, right? Now, if you want more pictures, get to work! :lol:omgomgomg

A magical talking monkey. But you would have already known that had you really figured it out, so, NO MONKEY FOR YOU!

next please.

:)

That is a frightening thought! They're always watching. :ninja:

Heres a hint. The first two words are: "If you" . The last two are "you want" .

The words nano, reef, strawberry, and anemone are all in there, but I'm not telling you where! :ninja:

That's all. Continue with the decoding please. :lol:

:wub:

No, that won't get you any pictures, but it will get you more hints! :)

The last word in the second line is "congratulations"

Most "vowel" characters can stand for different vowels, depending on the word. For example, the "o" in "offer" and "o" in "of" have different symbols. The "o" in "of" and the "a" in "anemone" have the same symbol.

edit" btw, "offer" is not used in the paragraph I wrote, it was just an example.

Okay, even though you guys already weren't getting any pics before, you will be getting even less pics now, because I just broke my camera. Actually it's more the lens, but it's the only one I have, so the overall effect is the same. I kind of accidentally kicked the tripod it was on, and it just fell over and landed right on it's face. Now you can't zoom in and out, and theres this big plastic "ring" thing inside it that came dislodged and it moves around and stuff. So, yeah, I guess if you solve the code between now and when I get it fixed I'll take some pics with a point and shoot or something. Or I guess I could use my mom's camera. Anyways, it's going to the store tomorrow, hopefully they can fix it.

lol, I know, I am. One time I was trying to jump up onto a raised pathway, it was a rock path, and I tripped some how and while trying to catch myself I smashed my camera onto a rock. It was, fine, other than a few scratches, so I'm kind of surprised that a little fall from the tripod to the floor broke it. guess I'll be more careful next time.

well now i'm not even gonna try messing with the code :P

Hey, I didn't say that once it gets fixed I would automatically potst new pics. You still gotta crack the code! ;)

:slap:

Did I ever tell you about my incident with the giraffe?

No, and you definitely need to.

Oh, and the lens is fixable. Something broke with the focus; it's gonna cost about 80 dollars to fix. I'm just glad I didn't crack the glass! Doubt I could afford a whole new lens. But the camera should be back soon.

Oh, and the lens is fixable. Something broke with the focus; it's gonna cost about 80 dollars to fix. I'm just glad I didn't crack the glass! Doubt I could afford a whole new lens. But the camera should be back soon.

good to hear. you should take some pics of the strawberries when you get it back...you know...so we can make sure its workin right for ya :D

Archived