inTank Media Baskets

15 gal Coldwater Dual Biotope

Jamie

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This way, if something goes horribly wrong with your shipment, we can correct the issue before mine.

;)

i'm okay with that. long as the better safe than sorry plan includes some measure for getting me some eventually :P

So which one of you is sending me a tank? :)

send me monehz and i send u tankz :P

edit...and i mean the old nasty 10g that i dont want anymore :)

Or you could do what I did and just marry a guy with a coldwater tank. :P:lol:

hmmmm...me married, jeremai gay. guess that just leaves....

JAMIE!!!!! :lol:

send me monehz and i send u tankz :P

edit...and i mean the old nasty 10g that i dont want anymore :)

:P

:P to you too!

Or you could do what I did and just marry a guy with a coldwater tank. :P:lol:

Hmmmmm

hmmmm...me married, jeremai gay. guess that just leaves....

JAMIE!!!!! :lol:

Hmmmmmmm, nah...... well.... nah.. Well, what do ya say, Jamie?

Don't count me out yet - if she's willing to share the photo gear, I may be able to make some concessions of my own...

Orly? Hmmmm, this is getting interesting. I'd share my photo gear with ya, sweety. ;):naughtydance:

lol, no, they don't, at least not to my knowledge. :ninja: < my mom

But, being 16 and all, I don't think it would work out. I mean, we'd at least have to wait till I'm not a minor anymore. :lol:

and in that amount of time, I think you'd be able to scrounge up enough money to buy your own chiller. ;)

I see distance as being an issue, but hey, my sister and her boyfriend just went off to college. He's in Portland and she's in Vermont, and they've been able to keep their relationship together so far, so maybe it is possible.

Oh wait. Was I supposed to email Daniel his anemones today? :slap:

Dis thread got off topics and I forgots. <_<

I guess I'll need your address and such if I'm going to do it tomorrow. (Is that okay?) You can pm me. :)

Oh wait. Was I supposed to email Daniel his anemones today? :slap:

Dis thread got off topics and I forgots. <_<

I guess I'll need your address and such if I'm going to do it tomorrow. (Is that okay?) You can pm me. :)

's ok :) Tomorrow works too. PM sent :D

omgomgomg STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomg

Okay, well it'll be a while on this end, too, then. I'm really busy next week (end of the term. lots due, procrastination, etc.), so I won't be able to do anything involving this then. The week after that I have monday and tuesday off (I don't know if I'll be here) then I have school wednesday and thursday, but friday I'm going on this immersion thing with my school called the Encounter, and I'll be gone all weekend. So, the week after that looks like the best one in the near future.

Archived