Pod Your Reef

NRF's 46 Bow

Needreefunds

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
Just sum of da fragz buddeh... Not much reary!!! :happydance: You have da addy bro!!!

B)

Meh, I'll just have da wifey submit it to our health pran.

They will deny it and den you will have to write it off.

Welcome to US healthcare. :lol:

Meh, I'll just have da wifey submit it to our health pran.

They will deny it and den you will have to write it off.

Welcome to US healthcare. :lol:

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

DAMN YOU BUDDEH!!!

:blush:

Needreefunds
omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

DAMN YOU BUDDEH!!!

:blush:

:lol:

May have found the tank for me.

It is running right now. About 6 months old. AGA 125 w dual mega flows ( rear wall, not corner ). Pretty much exactly what I wanted except tank and stand are in oak- no biggie. Tank should be available in a week or two. He is downgrading due to a very unhappy spouse ( the 125 takes up too much space in the living room ). I can wait the week or two, not a big deal. I can deal with the color as well, that's what they make paint for. I love the overflows on the rear wall instead of corner flows since you will be viewing from the front and left side most of the time.

So that's about it for now. Back to info gathering.... sump size, lighting, skimmer, return pump, yadda blah blah blah :P

Cannot believe I may actually have a six footer up and running in here before the snow falls. :happydance:

Militant Jurist

:oomgomgomg

It is running right now. About 6 months old. AGA 125 w dual mega flows ( rear wall, not corner ). Pretty much exactly what I wanted except tank and stand are in oak- no biggie. Tank should be available in a week or two. He is downgrading due to a very unhappy spouse ( the 125 takes up too much space in the living room ). I can wait the week or two, not a big deal. I can deal with the color as well, that's what they make paint for. I love the overflows on the rear wall instead of corner flows since you will be viewing from the front and left side most of the time.

So that's about it for now. Back to info gathering.... sump size, lighting, skimmer, return pump, yadda blah blah blah :P

Cannot believe I may actually have a six footer up and running in here before the snow falls. :happydance:

Sounds awesome! Will he be hooking you up with some cool corals that can't fit into his smaller tank? That would be even more awesome. ;) All of this cool tank talk has got me starting to want to get back to Ohio to do more work on my tanks, instead of being here in Chicago with this crappy weather (rain, and low fifties for high temps :mellow: ).

Woo hoo! that's the same tank I have...pine stand as well, but i have wood floors so it matches :lol:

I can't wait!! you will have a small ocean in yo' house :P

I can stare at my 125 all day...reminds meh gotsa do a water change tommorow...I have been doing 12g every 2 weeks...no dosing :unsure: I don't have SPS in durr

Militant Jurist
I am testing my SPS skillz in my 29g first :mellow::lol:

Well that's OK then. :D

I've caught the SPS bug pretty hard. I'm starting to buy almost nothing but SPS frags these days. I think my new tank will be SPS dominated on one side, LPS on the other, and zoas on the pillars. Or maybe I'll just mix LPS and SPS all over the place. :D

Needreefunds
:oomgomgomg

Sounds awesome! Will he be hooking you up with some cool corals that can't fit into his smaller tank? That would be even more awesome. ;) All of this cool tank talk has got me starting to want to get back to Ohio to do more work on my tanks, instead of being here in Chicago with this crappy weather (rain, and low fifties for high temps :mellow: ).

Not sure about the freebees and actually they may be difficult to deal with anyway. I want to keep the other tanks running for some time while this one gets set up and cycles.

Hows da windy city? other than the weather that is lol

Woo hoo! that's the same tank I have...pine stand as well, but i have wood floors so it matches :lol:

I can't wait!! you will have a small ocean in yo' house :P

I can stare at my 125 all day...reminds meh gotsa do a water change tommorow...I have been doing 12g every 2 weeks...no dosing :unsure: I don't have SPS in durr

Colors really don't matter as this room is a rainbow already :P

Four black tanks, cherry entertainment center, an oak cabinet, black three level shelf..... looks like Thompsen furniture's catalog assploded in hurr. :P

I can't wait either, but I will :happy:

I am testing my SPS skillz in my 29g first

....like skill is a problem for you.... pfffft *insert winky emoticon here*

dang emoticon limiter.......

Colors really don't matter as this room is a rainbow already :P

Four black tanks, cherry entertainment center, an oak cabinet, black three level shelf..... looks like Thompsen furniture's catalog assploded in hurr. :P

Lol, sounds like my living room!

:lol:

AWESOME!!! :happydance:

Needreefunds
Sorry 'bout dem Jets, Richie...

(not really, but I'm nice) :P

:D

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat team gonna beat dem Saint's???? :huh:

Meh, good game Kim! < yes, yur nice. :flower:

It's OK buddy, being a lifelong Jet fan I am accustomed to losing. :happy:

We all knew Sanchez had one of these games coming and yesterday was the day! :lol: I still think the kid is going to be a pretty good QB for a long time.

Now, football aside....... I AM TOTALLY BUMMED OUT!!!!

cuz..........

NO 125 FOR ME!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

What happened buddy?!I know you were looking forward to that setup.. Sorry bout the jets too(Im a big fan myself) but we'll getem next time

Militant Jurist
I AM TOTALLY BUMMED OUT!!!!

cuz..........

NO 125 FOR ME!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

:o

:huh:

Whahappen whahappen whahappen???

Needreefunds
What happened buddy?!I know you were looking forward to that setup.. Sorry bout the jets too(Im a big fan myself) but we'll getem next time

First, the new av is sweet!! :lol:

Jets..... Still feel better about the possibilities for this team and staff -now and long term- than I have in a very long time. I would have signed up for 3-1 start no problem! :P

Upgrade- Let's just say that what the tape measure said and what the eyes saw after rearranging some furniture are at different ends of the rainbow. <_<

It just isn't really workable. Would make servicing items in the adjacent utility room almost impossible.

I think I will most likely end up with the 72 bow that I started with. Tough trade off after having six footer "wet dreams" for a couple weeks. :happy:

*sigh* :mellow:

:o

:huh:

Whahappen whahappen whahappen???

see above.... -_-

First, the new av is sweet!! :lol:

Jets..... Still feel better about the possibilities for this team and staff -now and long term- than I have in a very long time. I would have signed up for 3-1 start no problem! :P

Upgrade- Let's just say that what the tape measure said and what the eyes saw after rearranging some furniture are at different ends of the rainbow. <_<

It just isn't really workable. Would make servicing items in the adjacent utility room almost impossible.

I think I will most likely end up with the 72 bow that I started with. Tough trade off after having six footer "wet dreams" for a couple weeks. :happy:

*sigh* :mellow:

see above.... -_-

2000th post woot! cant beleive how long it took... guess i gotta post more

:tears:

Sorry to hear dat buddeh

72 bow is still kick ass B)

Go Dolphins!! omgomgomg

we play da Jets next Monday night...I will be durr :ninja:

.a pic of mah season seats facing east from yesterdays game against da Bills...the menz were warming up :P

10040915202.jpg

Archived