Cultivated Reef

NRF's 46 Bow

Needreefunds

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The government as defendant? Could there possibly be any $$ in that? :rolleyes::P

Thanks Shawn, but its quad clowns actually :P

See?

007-27.jpg

Look far left......

:P

Lol now i see! cwazy businezz going on in der! Sweet setup bro, something truely worth of envy, envy that i hold for sure.

Needreefunds
Lol now i see! cwazy businezz going on in der! Sweet setup bro, something truely worth of envy, envy that i hold for sure.

:blush:

Needreefunds
ICAMEHERETOSAYTHIS:

SA Octoberfest ain't half bad buddeh... CHEERS!!!

:happydance:

:o :o :o

Its out already????!!!?????!!!!!!!????!!! :happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg

Love datshtuff!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Militant Jurist
:o :o :o

Its out already????!!!?????!!!!!!!????!!! :happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg

Love datshtuff!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

It's not out around here I think... at least it wasn't when I was shopping yesterday. I had to go for BA Boston Lager...

Once I get my hands on octoberfest, fun will be had by all! B)

Militant Jurist

I had a strange feeling I should wait the last time I was beer shopping.... it looks like I'll have to settle for just a regular SA tonight. Tomorrow's 0730 session isn't going to be pleasant.

Needreefunds
I had a strange feeling I should wait the last time I was beer shopping.... it looks like I'll have to settle for just a regular SA tonight. Tomorrow's 0730 session isn't going to be pleasant.

"Just" a regular SA is better than many MJ. ;):P

OK- Saw something very cool this morning. My OC male has been hosting the yellow polyps along with the maroon female :o:huh::wacko:

Got some lousy pics and even made a little video ( be kind preeze....mah first real attempt lol )

Pichers first, vid is taking forever to load.

Enjoy-

061-4.jpg

060-5.jpg

057-4.jpg

022-14.jpg

019-16.jpg

016-19.jpg

Hang in there, vid is almost done -_-

Ok, had to do this with a link-

hope ya likes :happy:

Needreefunds
Great video Buddy!Ive never seen that before i thought all maroons were aggresive especially when hosting.Great shots as well

Thanks E !!

Really is something right?

I mean, to get along in a 46g nano is one thing, but to host the same patch of polyps?

didja see?

I gave ya props in the credits too! ;)

:P

Nice Richie! That music is hilarious!

Thanks D!

A little old school David Gilmour for ya. :lol:

Lol how long have you been waiting to bust out that word? :P

:ninja:

I learned it a few years ago while studying for my high school admission test.

Awesome new clown pictures NRF! that's so cool how the maroons and the percs coexist in the same patch of polyps.

Militant Jurist

Those are some very nice photos, and the video is great too! Hm... it seems like yellow polyps are the place to party these days. B)

With the way though clowns were behaving towards each other, I'm wondering if YP is the marine version of mary jane. :lol:

Needreefunds
:ninja:

I learned it a few years ago while studying for my high school admission test.

I gradited high school and I gotta amdit- i had ta google it. :P

Awesome new clown pictures NRF! that's so cool how the maroons and the percs coexist in the same patch of polyps.

Danka. It really is isn't it?

Very nice. I can't believe that three of them would get along like that.

I still can't believe it. Many say it shouldn't be, yet there seems to be harmony in this tank.

Those are some very nice photos, and the video is great too! Hm... it seems like yellow polyps are the place to party these days. B)

With the way though clowns were behaving towards each other, I'm wondering if YP is the marine version of mary jane. :lol:

Maybe...ah.... is that why you were asking how to frag them???

:lol:

I love the video, Richie--great job! :D :D The maroons seem so sweet. How big are they?

Thanks Anne! Both the OC and the Maroon females are about 3.25" I would say

And thanks for the David Gilmour, too cool B):P

Love Floyd and his solo work as well. B)

Thanks everyone! Glad to hear ya liked the vid. I forgot I need to keep that min focus distance in mind. Hopefully the next ones will be better.

Archived