Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NRF's 46 Bow

Needreefunds

Hmmm, I think Avenel is on our way back from the beach. Summer's coming... B)

You're the third person to specifically recommend Ocean Gallery II, I think it's time for me to take a hint--and a road trip. :D

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
Hmmm, I think Avenel is on our way back from the beach. Summer's coming... B)

You're the third person to specifically recommend Ocean Gallery II, I think it's time for me to take a hint--and a road trip. :D

Hmmm, I dunno . Sure ya wanna go coral shoppin' after sitting in GSP northbound traffic for three hours? :huh: ?

:P

( G-arden S-tate P-arkway folks, not Green Star Polyps lol )

OG II has made quite a turn around in the past year or so, no doubt about it. May not be a bad little trip to make on a rainy day. The website is looking good as well. You can also buy from there and choose store pick up :o

• 3 months later...
Needreefunds
you have 4 clowns? :o

For a few years now, yes. :)

excuse me while i change my pants

Absolutely, please, go freshen up. :P

Needreefunds
that took longer than i thought it would :lol:

But anyway NRF, great tank, i love it

:lol: Thanks clowney

Not that many have noticed, but I have not updated this thread in awhile. :P

I think I finally have it pointed towards becoming a healthy reef tank again.

I had a few spots where bryopsis sprouted back up, but the Mexican turbos seem to have made short work of those. Running high Mg for so long did seem to take its toll on several corals. LPS seem to suffer the most.

I have not dosed the Mg in weeks. Trying to return levels to normal range via water changes.

I hope color will soon return to my rocks. I really loved the heavy coating of pink and purple I had going here and I miss it a bunch.

Fish seem happy enough, little pigs that they are. The "saved from the carpet" Linear blenny has grown tremendously as has the Sixline.

Quick story here- I had a Tunze 6025 running along with the Vortech on this tank. It needed a good cleaning so I swapped it out with a Korallia2 and put the Tunze into a vinegar water soak. Well.......perhaps for too long as when I removed it from the bucket the cord had swelled 3x its normal diameter :o I sent it to Roger for inspection and await how much for repair. Well, a new pump arrives in the mail yesterday. Tunze customer service is awesome.

That's all, had to throw some props towards Tunze for being so helpful, always.

I am going to work on this tank some today and I will try to post up some pics. :)

Needreefunds

Meh, so no pics.

Started to work on the tank, and then Crystal and Donna said " Its beautiful outside, your on vacation and you must do that right now?? "

Needless to say...... The Tan got a few shades darker today, and the fridge a few bottles lighter. :P

Heading to Sandy Hook in the AM ( weather permitting ) to work on the tan some more B)

Needreefunds
Have fun Mister!!!

move to Florida and you will be tan all da time :P

Then I'd be in ur tanks all da time!!

:huh:

:o

:lol:

Thanks Maria!

We were at "The Hook" Tuesday, was so nice we are going back again.

:)

Hey, a day at the beach aint no day at the beach ya know...... :P

I'm jealous too. My tan is fading quickly; obligations with the kiddos all week this week. No beach for me. :(

Glad the tank is on its way back to health, and hoping your corals bounce back quickly with those water changes. Pictures please. :)

heyyyyy buddy!!! long time no talk! u need to prioritize, check my sig. it says nuthing about a beach!!! now get to work on that 46bow!! i wanna see some progress mister!!! :lol:

talk to ya soon buddy! have fun soakin sum rayz B)

Needreefunds
Drinkin' a beer...grindin' yo' feetz in da sand...ahhhhh! I'm jealous :P

You painted a perfect picture M.

And I executed this to perfection as well!

I gotta work tomorrow <_<

sowwy budds. :(

..make ya feel any better if I told ya I thought 'bout cha errytime I scrunched ma toes inda sand? :)

I'm jealous too. My tan is fading quickly; obligations with the kiddos all week this week. No beach for me. :(

Glad the tank is on its way back to health, and hoping your corals bounce back quickly with those water changes. Pictures please. :)

Awe....sowwy about that Anne, but we do love time with the kiddies as well. ;)

Maybe pics tomorrow, I iz slathered in "after sun" t the moment :P

heyyyyy buddy!!! long time no talk! u need to prioritize, check my sig. it says nuthing about a beach!!! now get to work on that 46bow!! i wanna see some progress mister!!!

talk to ya soon buddy! have fun soakin sum rayz B)

Wassup Jerz????

as for yur sig.....

I think all three are better when the beach is involved. ;.)

I wanna see progress on the tank too lol

Great to hear from ya buddy!

That first pic is :wub:

Wow, Richie. It looks great! :D Everything/everyone certainly looks very healthy now. I bet the back glass will be totally purple again in no time.

~Anne

Needreefunds
That first pic is :wub:

Wow, Richie. It looks great! :D Everything/everyone certainly looks very healthy now. I bet the back glass will be totally purple again in no time.

~Anne

Ya like that first one huh?

I hear one that kinda looks like that may take a ride to NYC in the coming weeks. :P

Needreefunds
Holy SMOKES Dude, you are getting Good with that camera!!!

Very nice.

The tank looks awesome Richie! I can't believe it's the same tank :eek:

and weetie is right! You r kickin' butt with the camera! B)

:blush:

Thanks ladies!

Wanna see some mo?? :huh:

Needreefunds

073-2.jpg

059-4.jpg

050-4.jpg

038-7.jpg

035-8.jpg

021-14.jpg

019-15.jpg

012-24.jpg