Took you a bit of time, but I will still award points. :lol:

Well done Sir. Well done. -_-

We seem to think alike. This makes me worry about you. :mellow:

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
We seem to think alike. This makes me worry about you. :mellow:

Folks around here already know I'm not quite right upstairs, but it's part of what makes me good at what I do. ;) Of course, it means I'm always on the look out for folks holding an invitation to a padded cell!

The fact that two people in this world think this way should not make you worry about me, but worry about the world! :lol:

OH HAI...

3434424707_c7bc33c402.jpg

HI5 MJ... Time for the upgrade!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

B)

Ur gonna upgrade??

Cool! bout time. :lol:

Folks around here already know I'm not quite right upstairs, but it's part of what makes me good at what I do. ;) Of course, it means I'm always on the look out for folks holding an invitation to a padded cell!

The fact that two people in this world think this way should not make you worry about me, but worry about the world! :lol:

:D

Militant Jurist
OH HAI...

3434424707_c7bc33c402.jpg

HI5 MJ... Time for the upgrade!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

B)

HI5!

:naughtydance:

I think it should be new tanks all around... I've got the 29g, NRF's getting the 72b.... so whatchu getting?

do you beleive there is a used 72 bow RR, stand, tank, canopy w lighting ......

right in my hometown??!!!!!!??? :huh:

:o

yes I PMed him. :happy:

Militant Jurist
do you beleive there is a used 72 bow RR, stand, tank, canopy w lighting ......

right in my hometown??!!!!!!???

It's a sign!!!

yes I PMed him :happy:

That good, because if you hadn't, you might have been greeted by these guys:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

:ninja: :ninja:

:lol:

No WAY!!

It's fate. The decision has been made. -_-

Ya think?? :huh:

:happy:

Actually having a hard time finding NEW tanks nearby...then I find that. :P

It's a sign!!!

That good, because if you hadn't, you might have been greeted by these guys:

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

May get to check it out tomorrow. :huh:

I am the upgrade queen <_<:lol:

DOO EET! u know u can fit it in somewhere..who needs a couch? :ninja:

More room...more corals....less $$ ahhh the reefer life

Sounds like a pran! :P

Not exactly what I was thinking of running, but....... Meh we shall see.

Never know until you see it IRL mirite?

I mean, you guys think my tanks are nice looking and I know the troof lol -_-

Hey Richie!

I'm looking forward to hearing your report on the tank. I suspect the report will involve pics of a big glass box being loaded and unloaded. :D

:o

You mean it isn't real? What about Santa?!?

:P:lol:

He's real for us, honey.

that's what I've always told my kids when they come home questioning because classmates of different faiths said otherwise. :P

Militant Jurist

Now that I think about, I've become more disturbed. After all, we're encouraging kids to go sit on the lap of a map who "loves" children, spies on those children (when they are sleeping, especially) and once a year, he commits a felony by breaking and entering. Is it really a good idea for children to go sit on his lap? It like christmas eve should be a night to prepare the firearms, rather than a plate of cookies and a glass of milk.

:P

Now that I think about, I've become more disturbed. After all, we're encouraging kids to go sit on the lap of a map who "loves" children, spies on those children (when they are sleeping, especially) and once a year, he commits a felony by breaking and entering. Is it really a good idea for children to go sit on his lap? It like christmas eve should be a night to prepare the firearms, rather than a plate of cookies and a glass of milk.

:P

Just looking for a reason to prepare those firearms huh? :P

OKAY, SO I JUST GOT BACK FROM CHECKING OUT THE 72 BOW

Donna and I that is.....

We knock on the door, nice guy greets us and says "Oh, I'll open the garage door."

We go back down a few steps and a short path to the garage door, that just starts to open to reveal my possible upgrade....

From behind me I hear, " Wholley S&*@ ! Where are you gonna fit that!!"

Not what I wanted to hear from my better half. :(

Undeterred, ( because that is not the first time she has said those words to me ;) ) I give the system a look over.

Tank looks in good shape as does the stand. Canopy is a DIY and looks it- not terrible, but also not what I was looking for. 2 x 250 mh & 2x ??? vho supplements. ballasts for all. Oceanic sump all in fair shape.

I thank him for his time, and after a fast look at his new 180 set up :o :o I thank him again and we go on our way.

After a few minutes of driving and joking what she said surprised me....."A tank that big needs to be the centerpiece of the room, not stuffed in a corner....... "

:oomgomgomg

Not sure where I stand right now. Seeds have been sewn. Wheels are turning. An even larger tank and new sectional living room set may be required.

Cuz, Ya see there is a love seat where a 180 should be :huh:

Archived