Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NRF's 46 Bow

Needreefunds

do you have a current FTS? if you do what page, i started to read your thread from the 1st page, but i just got really lazy and tired from dinner.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MGNY on reefcentral runs a T5 SPS only reef that is pretty big. He gets some wicked color pops with them. Check out his recent sales threads for some pics.

Can't you do a 120 with almost the same footprint as a 75? Just 6 inches more front to back. Or is that the problem?

I bet you get this tank filled with water before my 210G ;) I moved it around some this weekend looking for better placement options. That's progress right?

You should definitely DIY the stand. You can do it for much less moolah than to buy one. If you use 2x4s and the right design, it will be stronger than anything you could buy. Then, there's the plywood for the external finish. I don't think I'll ever buy a tank stand ever again!

I can get This Stand used -less than half the price of new- if that falls through I will build my own.

do you have a current FTS? if you do what page, i started to read your thread from the 1st page, but i just got really lazy and tired from dinner.

LOL, I should have a somewhat recent one. I will look. :happy:

MGNY on reefcentral runs a T5 SPS only reef that is pretty big. He gets some wicked color pops with them. Check out his recent sales threads for some pics.

Can't you do a 120 with almost the same footprint as a 75? Just 6 inches more front to back. Or is that the problem?

I bet you get this tank filled with water before my 210G ;) I moved it around some this weekend looking for better placement options. That's progress right?

The 120 is way too tight in the corner. We wouldn't be able to get through the nearby doorway <_<

Thanks again B, I appreciate the thoughts and info.

210 was moved?? :huh::o Yes! progress indeed. Once you find the sweet spot I bet it lights that fire to make time to work on it. :lol:

These seem to be the latest

030-9.jpg

032-7.jpg

-_-

Militant Jurist
I can get This Stand used -less than half the price of new- if that falls through I will build my own.

:o

That is a nice stand! It sounds like a pretty good price, especially if it is real red oak.

Looks great Richie!! I see some nice schtuff in durr :ninja:

Thanks M!

See supmtin ya need?? :huh:

I owes ya. :happy:

looks good brothah. now that imnot feeling so lazy, im going start to where i left off.....page 3! lol

Thanks bud.

Pg 3 ??!? :o Gotta warn ya, prolly more non-sense than substance. :P

:o

That is a nice stand! It sounds like a pretty good price, especially if it is real red oak.

Real red oak? doubtful, but for $175 if a 30b fits under there I wants it. :lol:

Tank is looking awesome Richie. How has everything been sir?

Randy!!

Wassup bro?

Doing ok here thanks, how is school?

Thanks for stopping in.

School has been going well thanks. Im feeling very empty without a tank out here lol. What is the next tank you want to start up? because you know every reefer is contemplating an upgrade :D

School has been going well thanks. Im feeling very empty without a tank out here lol. What is the next tank you want to start up? because you know every reefer is contemplating an upgrade :D

75 g :happy:

Good to hear all is well buddy. Hang in there.

Everything looks good, Richie. :D

My .02, if you can get that stand for a good price go for it. Unless you're really into carpentry DIY, and have a very specific look in mind, I think that stand looks excellent.

Now you know the truth, I'm lazy at heart. :huh::P

75 gallon sounds great Richie. Ill keep an eye out for it and Ill keep in touch. Great job on the 46 its been an enjoyable read.

Militant Jurist
Real red oak? doubtful, but for $175 if a 30b fits under there I wants it. :lol:

Good point!

I've got an extra frag of that ORA digitata I just got, so perhaps you and I can do a swap before the weather goes all the crap soon! Lemme know whatcha think!

Everything looks good, Richie. :D

My .02, if you can get that stand for a good price go for it. Unless you're really into carpentry DIY, and have a very specific look in mind, I think that stand looks excellent.

Now you know the truth, I'm lazy at heart. :huh::P

:P its ok Anne, many of us are! ;)

Waiting for a reply from the seller. I gave measurements of the 30b and asked if it would fit. We shall see.

I know the 20 long should, but I'm not 100% sure it will handle the drain back during a power outage.

75 gallon sounds great Richie. Ill keep an eye out for it and Ill keep in touch. Great job on the 46 its been an enjoyable read.

Thanks again my friend. :)

Good point!

I've got an extra frag of that ORA digitata I just got, so perhaps you and I can do a swap before the weather goes all the crap soon! Lemme know whatcha think!

Ooooo that's a real possibility there buddy.

Ok, so now that the toddy is out of my system, what's going on here? Did you send Professor a note? He helped me build my stand.

No, didn't want to bother Prof just yet. -_-

Still waiting to hear back on the used stand. <_< If I don't here from him be the weekend I will startmy lumber list. :P

Other then that, still gathering info and stuffs.

Sand should be here any day.

Still hunting for a tank locally.

Militant Jurist
I just wanted to stop by and say that Richie is wonderful.

What reason this time? :P

NRF: Can't wait to see progress! I think we're all dying with anticipation!

I just wanted to stop by and say that Richie is wonderful.

Once again, the lady is correct. :P

NRF: Can't wait to see progress! I think we're all dying with anticipation!

Sowwy buddy, I'm tryin' :D

I got a package full of awesome corals from him today. :wub:

And you didn't tell me you were sending acans! :o They're beautimous.

Meh, little surprise fur ya :happy:

Glad ya likes Kim.

Very happy they made the trip in good shape :)

Militant Jurist
I got a package full of awesome corals from him today. :wub:

And you didn't tell me you were sending acans! :o They're beautimous.

That's a very good reason! ;)

Sowwy buddy, I'm tryin' :D

We know. :D I'm just trying to provide encouragement! :lol:

That's a very good reason! ;)

Bah, she wubbed me before I sent her my 'cans! :o

:lol:

We know. :D I'm just trying to provide encouragement! :lol:

Thank you good Sir. -_-

I just know if I start a lumber list I will get a PM from him as soon as I get back from Home Depot :P

Militant Jurist
Bah, she wubbed me before I sent her my 'cans! :o

:lol:

A surprise shipment of acans will certainly reinforce it though! :D

Thank you good Sir. -_-

I just know if I start a lumber list I will get a PM from him as soon as I get back from Home Depot :P

Glad to help! :happy:

Of course, you can probably return the lumber as long as you don't cut it. ;) I'm going to a Browns football game this weekend, but next weekend I'll be making a lumber trip myself. I think I'm going to use white pine as a shell for my stand. I'll join the boards together and use an oak stain. Building is so much fun!

Archived